“Caught fire”

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
“Caught fire”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

The room and pool where excellant i had no complaint until after swimming with my family blow drying my hair using there dryer it caught on fire in my hand nearly igniting my hair. When i called front desk he was very rude making it seem as though it was my fault he would not bring me another nor did he apologize.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank miss314
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Hello Miss314,
I read your review regarding the defective hair dryer and was so surprised, as I was not aware of this incident. Please accept my apologies for your experience.and rest assured that I will ask my male desk associates about this incident so that I can replace this dryer as well as retrain the staff member on solving an issue.
Again, please accept my apologies
Warmest Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Johnson City, Tennessee
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My mother, my children, and I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last 3 years. Our stays have always been extremely pleasant. The hotel is always spotless, the breakfast buffet is good, and all employees that we've encountered have been great. Obviously, it's a good place to work as I recognize the same faces each time that we stay. We've already booked our next stay for this summer. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Jackson.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Greetings Becky S !
I wanted to say thanks for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our hotel. It makes me proud that you do recognize that our staff has been here for a while. We consider ourselves family, and strive to make our guest feel important by providing them the comforts of home as best we can.
I hope to see you again soon and appreciate your trust in our services!
Durant, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here only one night as we were passing through and loved our stay! Our family of five had plenty of room, beds were really comfortable, breakfast was wonderful! We will certainly stay here again and highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed March 2013
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Greetings Angie C!
I wanted to give you a big THANKS! for taking the time to write this wonderful response. It just proves that hard work does, in fact, pay off. I'll be sure to share your compliments with my staff. They'll be thrilled that they were recognized.
As well, we appreciate your feedback as it is compliments like yours that enables us to win our coveted awards. Cleanliness and friendliness is paramount in our world and we truly appreciate your patronage.
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Comfort Suites in Jackson, TN with 3 young children while on a road trip to Kentucky from Texas. Fabulous hotel, huge very Clean room with 2 queen size beds and a pull out couch. Beds were very comfortable! The best part was the indoor heated pool! It was a great size and was very warm, the kids had a blast! They also offer complimentary hot breakfast! One of the best hotels we've stayed in for the price! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed March 2013
Greeting Mjshea!
On behalf of the staff of the Comfort Suites Jackson,TN, we want to say..."thanks"!
We are so pleased that you chose to bring your family to our hotel and that your experience was a good one. We truly appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our staff and their efforts, as well as the attributes of our hotel.
Your kind words make us strive to continue to provide our customers the best!
Silsbee, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed at Comfort Suites, Jackson, TN on March 18th. The hotel was super clean. Beds were extremely comfortable. The staff were very friendly, I believe Kyle was the front desk guy who assisted us. We also spoke to two ladies who clean the rooms. They were both so friendly. We thanked them for doing such a great job. The price was great for the room. Room was super quiet. Breakfast was wonderful. And the lady working in the breakfast area was super nice. There is NOTHING bad to say about this hotel. Highly recommend. When we a thru the area, we will definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Angic C !
I want to say a great big 'thanks' for your wonderful review! I can't wait to share your comment with my staff as they will be so proud! I truly appreciate your taking the time to send this review as I know schedules are busy; however, it is guests like yourself who keep our morales going.
Many thanks and we hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

This is a really nice Comfort Suites. It's one of the nicer hotels on my travel circuit. A little pricey for a Comfort but worthy of the price non the less. Great lobby, big screen TV, comfy beds. I also understand the infamous "U-turn" required to get back to I-40 is about to be eliminated. Good hotel!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Barry H,
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Comfort Suites Jackson and want to say thanks for giving us such a wonderful pat on the back. I really means a lot to me and the staff to know that our efforts are worthy of you as a customer.
We hope to see you again soon and thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedbackl
austin tx
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife read reviews of several places in jackson and I drove by 3 of them. I passed on all 3 and went to the Comfort Suites on Casey Jones rd. THAT was a good move! The rate was about 20 bucks higher than the others, but I wasn't about to try those other chains, looked old and edgy. This hotel is a tad hard to get to as there is a road on the opposite side of the main road. if you put Casey Jones museum in the GPS, you will see this location on the hill. Huge rooms, clean and fairly new. I dont think its 2 yrs old yet. The breakfast actually had biscuits and gravy, which for a southern boy is a GOOD THING! Well worth the effort to find this hotel.

Room Tip: any room is a good room.