All reviewsnice hotelcomfortable bedsstaff was friendlygreat place to staystay there againnext morninghgilobbyinterstatekeymicrowaveinternetsleepdesktn
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a nice new hotel. This chain is my favorite in this price level. I have always loved staying at them. This one has a new decor which isn’t my favorite. But the service was great! The beds were good! Great place to stay!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Ron S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our Hilton Garden Inn Jackson to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check your bed, some extra bugs were living in the room I was in. Staff lacks professionalism. Dirty rooms. Unfortunate because the property itself is beautiful and is located in a great area. Cleanliness needs improvement.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Please contact me direct at the email or phone number below if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This property is one of the new contemporary designs and it’s its nice. A welcome change from some of the older properties with the adjustable mattresses. I prob would have rated my stay a 5 but I had an issue with their food and beverage manager which set me off.
My wife frequently travel with me when I’m on business. She suffers from MS and consequently has bad days when she doesn’t feel like getting out of bed. I normally will bring coffee and some fruit up to the room for her before I leave the hotel for appointments. As I was attempting to do just that, I was told I was not allowed to take food to the room. In 35 years of travel, across many continents, no one has ever said that to me. I told the staff I planned to pay for it but I was told the GM would not allow food to be taken to the rooms. The F and B manager said they had problems with people taking food off the buffet.
Rather than make an issue out of it I left the fruit and coffee and my wife and I checked out. My last dollar spent at this location.
My wife and I spent 60 nights in Hilton properties last year alone...I have never been told I couldn’t take food to my room.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank mrpak5604

Reviewed August 13, 2018

This hotel is relatively new. The decor is modern. The hotel overall is very clean. The rooms were spacious and the beds comfortable. the pool was clean and nice and still cool and refreshing even in the hottest part of the day.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Very nice hotel. Friendly staff, convenient to many locations, and overall great place to stay. Breakfast buffet and dinner also available at the hotel. It would be nice if there was lunch and / or happy hour but still very much worth the stay. I will return during my next visit to Jackson.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family