All reviewsmodern furnituregreat free breakfastoatmealgreat night's sleeproom was cleancookiesshopping and restaurantsfront desk ladygreat ratebooked this hotelwaffle makergreat roomthe breakfast areabusiness tripfirst flooreasy accesswould definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 20, 2018

Honestly, this was one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in. I'll just walk you through it. I had booked a king room for a Saturday night. I called Friday to see if I could check in early because we were getting into town early that morning. The lady I spoke with said yes I could do that because they still had rooms available that night so they wouldn't be full the next morning. She was very polite and helpful. We arrived at the hotel around 6AM Saturday morning. We enter the lobby and go the front desk to check in. There is no one there. There's a couple people back in the kitchen talking and after about 10 minutes of waiting a man finally comes out and comes to the front desk. I told him we needed to check in. Now I know it's early and most people just aren't morning people, myself included, but this man didn't say a single thing to us barely. He didn't really make any eye contact. His customer service skills were some of the worst I've ever seen. He said they were sold out of king rooms so he upgraded us to a king suite, which was very nice to do. We get our room keys and head to the elevator. Now we get in this elevator and the first thing we notice is there is no certificate hanging on the wall stating that the elevator had passed inspections and it's weight limit. Strange. We get off on the second floor and go into our suite. The first thing I noticed about the room was how dark it was. We turned on every light we could, some of them didn't work at all. I take off my shoes at the door and walk onto the carpet, which is wet. It felt like someone had shampooed it and was letting it dry. We then go to check out the bedroom. We peel back the comforter and notice that it too, was wet. Not only was the bed damp from some kind of moisture but there was long black hair in the sheets. The duvet itself wasn't clean. The corner of it had some kind of brown smudge..... The bathroom was a mess as well. The mirror had all sorts of things running down it. The sink did not drain. When you step in the bath tub it is sloped so it's super awkward to stand in. We go back down to the front desk and by this time there are two ladies working at the front desk. We explained the situation and they were extremely kind, understanding, and apologetic. They switched our suite and kept us on the same floor for convenience. So we move all our stuff to the next suite. It's not perfect, but it's not wet and the bed appeared clean. I had to leave and my partner stayed there while I was gone. I came back later that night and soon discovered that the AC did not work in that suite. At that point it was late and I was ready to shower and go to sleep. I got in the shower and the showerhead pointed at the wall so I had to shower against the wall with my arms up like I was getting patted down. This tub was also sloped and awkward. The toilet in this bathroom had a leak and water was all over the floor. We got the next morning at 5:30 and went to check out, and again no one was around. This time no one was in the kitchen. There was a pizza box and earrings sitting behind the counter so I figured maybe they were In the office or somewhere else, so I called the hotels number. It just kept ringing. No one ever picked up. We left our room keys on the counter and left. We just needed a room for a night to sleep in, but it was such a hassle and an uncomfortable situation. Can't even do the bare minimum.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jackson, TN, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Thank you for posting a review. It is gratifying to know that our efforts to give the best service possible has been appreciated. On the other hand, we are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the cleanliness and condition of your room, and that the elevator did not meet your expectations at that time. Also, we are saddened to know that you were not satisfied with the service you received from some of our staff during your stay. Your feedback is very beneficial and will help us facilitate all necessary hotel improvements to ensure a positive guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Traveling from Michigan during 4th of July Week, We had made reservations at what we thought was a A-1 Hotel, upon arrival we discovered differently! We found this site on one of the Best Rate hotel sites! They rated this hotel as one of the best hotels to stay in! We pulled up and I saw all of the Windows were smeared with something white! Very dirty, I guess that was my first clue about what was inside! The lobby was dirty and shabby, old furniture, Got to the rooms and they were worse, very nasty! Called my daughter inlaw to find a different hotel! We went a block up and found Country Inn, We were lucky that they had rooms available, Any way We were greeted by the front desk person who worked to get our discount and rooms! My mother is old and unable to move around without help! Our front desk clerk made sure we got everything we needed for her accomodations as well as ours! Everyone was happy! She was a life saver! It took a while but it was worth it! We were surrounded by every kind of restuarant and Stores any and everything was at walking distance. I enjoyed my stay! I can't remember the young ladies name, but she was working the eve before the 4th of July, Thanks to her and the rooms house keepers we had an enjoyable and comfortable stay! Safe, Clean, pleasant and Accessable! Thank you Country Inn Suites! We love you and plan to stay with you next year when we return! God Bless you!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed July 1, 2018

The hotel was nice, clean except for the bedding. There were blood stains on the comforter and sheets. They had been washed but yet it was disturbing and disgusting. I asked for the manager who would not talk to me and everything was relayed thru the front desk. Nothing was done to give in a discount or other. I did not like this. Other than that it was a nice hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Be sure to have some cookies in the late afternoon/early evening in the lobby near the breakfast area.
Happy that they had a waffle maker available at breakfast. There were no scrambled eggs the day I was there.
Towels were thin and need to be replaced.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business