“A very good Courtyard Marriott”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Courtyard Jackson

Courtyard Jackson
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Naples, Florida
“A very good Courtyard Marriott”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Although the property is worth mentioning positively, the best at Courtyard Marriott are the people. From the desk clerk and bar tenders, to waiters and housekeepers, is happy, trying to please and generally hospitable. Good old southern hospitality abounds.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Courtyardtn, General Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
I truly appreciate the wonderful comments! Everything we do is aimed at providing excellent service and I am very glad that you enjoyed our team members. if you find yourself back in the area, please do not hesitate to let us know when you're returning. You can contact us at (731)422-1818, or reach me anytime at lreskey@vistahost.net. The Courtyard Teams look forward to the opportunity to serve you again!

Lisa R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were put on the 3rd floor very bad smell I ask to be moved to 1st floor was told no rooms available we had to sleep with window open but still not a good nights sleep second night were moved to second floor was a better nights rest but mold on shower curtain.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

JC S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
725Char

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave your concerns with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the odor. We have since then had our maintenance department address the issue and discover the origin of the odor. If there's anything we'd be able to do to earn your return and total satisfaction, please let us know. We'd love to have you back with us. Contact us at (731)422.1818 or you can reach me directly at jcvistahost@gmail.com. Thank you!
Thompson s Station, Tennessee
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stayed here with our extended family for our daughter's graduation weekend. Because our group required 5 rooms, we had to gather in the lobby area to have room to visit and hang out. The lobby was very clean and the staff was MORE than happy to have us relax there for as long as we wanted. We brought in pizza, took family photos and the kids in our group enjoyed the pool more than once. We were made to feel welcome and were encouraged by the extremely friendly staff to take our time and enjoy our family. The rooms were also very clean and the beds were comfortable. The only disappointment was not being able to take advantage of the fabulous fire pit because of the rain. :) We have stayed here before and will continue to make our reservations here for future trips to Jackson!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Courtyardtn, General Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this review, May 20, 2014

Brush Creek, Tennessee
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

We had a two night stay recently at the Courtyard in Jackson and really enjoyed it. The Hotel was nice, although there was a terrible smell in the hall way (it didn't carry over to the room). They have a restaurant/bar in the lobby, and don't offer a free breakfast like many do. The staff was very nice and helpful. We booked the room as we traveled down I-40 and when we arrived on site, they had us ready to go with room keys and etc. The rooms were large and the beds slept well. We will stay here again if we visit Jackson again.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Columbia, Tennessee
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The attention to detail, welcoming your guest, fulfilling guest needs, is spot on! Good job everyone! The hotel is clean, the staff is welcoming and sincere in making your stay the best ever! Front desk team members, JC and Cornelius, are great ambassadors of the Marriott brand name and they are a perfect example what you can expect from the entire Jackson Courtyard Marriott team...hospitality and great service at it's finest!

Room Tip: Any room on any floor is an excellent choice.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Since beginning my doctoral studies at Union University in Jackson, TN, I have stayed at this same Courtyard Jackson each time I was required to be 'in residence' on campus. I met J.C. on my first trip - that was 2 years and 7 trips ago - and he is still the best thing about this Courtyard! Another young man who has been extremely helpful is Cornelius - both young men can manage to find you whatever you need during your stay, and always seem to make you feel as if you are the most important person there. This is my final stay - graduation - and I can honestly say I will miss this group of people - J.C., Cornelius, the staff in the restaurant grill... Nia, who will fix just about anything you want, and Lacynthia who is just the best at helping you with anything... If you are going through Jackson and need a place to spend the night - you can't find a cleaner, more well-serviced, friendlier place to stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the south side away from the highway - no traffic noise
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The hospitality of the hotel was through the roof. They went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. The room felt extra large, the temperature in the room was great, the water pressure in the bathroom was excellent, and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
I truly appreciate the wonderful comments! Everything we do is aimed at providing you an excellent stay! Please do not hesitate to let us know when you're returning. You can contact us at (731)422-1818, or reach me anytime at lreskey@vistahost.net. The Courtyard Teams look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.