“Always fine!”
Review of Courtyard Jackson

Courtyard Jackson
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I always enjoy my stay at this place. This past weekend was no different. Our room was on the interstate side and the traffic was loud, but there's nothing the hotel can do about that. Front desk is first rate.

Room Tip: Stay away from the interstate side if you have a choice.
Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JC S, Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Karen M.

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our property on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate you continuing to stay with us. We always strive do our best. I do apologize that you were on an uncomfortable side of the hotel.

Feel free to call me at 731-422-1818 or email us at CourtyardJackson@gmail.com so that we may take the steps in getting you a more accommodating room for you next stay.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Jackson

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Great room, friendly staff. I was in town (Jackson) for work and the hotel's location was perfect for the work location I commuted to in the morning. The staff was quick to suggest area dining locations, too.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JC S, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

John M

I am delighted we were able to provide accommodations for the perfect location! Everything we do is aimed at providing you with the best possible stay!

Thank you for choosing our property, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. If there's anything I might be able to assist with, please do not hesitate to let me know.

You can reach us at (731)422.1818, or you can reach me directly at jcvistahost@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Had a small group meeting and we received a warm greeting and outstanding service from the food service team. The group was all pleased with the food with members getting a variety of flat bread pizzas, sandwiches, and salads.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JC S, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Steve P

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! It's always a pleasure having you and your colleagues with us. It is truly our pleasure to serve you.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do better. There is always an opportunity for improvement, and we look to the chance to serve you again!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Staff made me feel like VIP. Very great staff. Front desk staff called me by name time every time they saw me. I have never been treaded so nice at any hotel.
From now on I will only stay here on my Jackson TN trips.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jennifer F, General Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Jackson was enjoyable.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. If I may be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I always stay at Marriott properties because of the quality and value. This hotel was amazing! The rooms are spacious, very clean, and comfortable beds. I was very pleased with my stay while in Jackson on business. The front desk personnel were friendly and very accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Jackson was enjoyable.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

In addition to a beautiful, spacious, and clean room, I want particulary to commend the management and staff! I spend a good deal of time in hotels, and I have never received more courteous and thoughtful attention by the staff. I am including for comparison a stay at Philadelphia's FOUR SEASONS--where everything, including service, requires tipping. (Btw, my company paid for that stay, so I was uncomfortable with the expectation that opening a door or giving me information would produce a tip.) When I arrived after 12 hours of driving, I found the young man, Cornelius, to be most helpful and kind. The other two front desk representatives AND the Barista were likewise genuinely solicitous.

Room Tip: My 4th floor room was entirely quiet!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank nannski34

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I had never stayed at a Marriott. This hotel was amazing! The rooms are spacious, very clean, and comfortable beds. I was very pleased with our stay. The front desk personnel were friendly and very accommodating. I was thrilled that they accepted pets. We will be staying here every trip we make to Texas.

Thank you Marriott!!!