“Visit to the Courtyard Jackson, 22 Dec, 2013”
Review of Courtyard Jackson

Courtyard Jackson
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I recently stayed at the Courtyard Jackson in Jackson, TN. My wife and I, along with my daughter's family booked two rooms and spent Sunday night there. It was a great experience. The people at the Courtyard Jackson went out of their way repeatedly to make sure our stay was enjoyable. Kerren made sure we had adjoining rooms. Cornelius responded enthusiastically to several of our requests for assistance, Jeff was very supportive making sure we had all we needed after arriving and Jennifer was great to work with. The facility is very enjoyable with my grandson most excited about the indoor pool and our appreciation for the Bistro. I cannot recommend the Courtyard Jackson any more highly. It is a great place staffed with outstanding people. Thanks to all at the Courtyard Jackson.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the parking lot may be quieter since they do not face the interstate. I stayed on...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
JC S, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Louis C

We greatly appreciate the lovely comments! Keren, Cornelius, Jeff, and Jennifer are superstars here and we appreciate what of them does. Thank you for their recognition, and I'm so ecstatic they were able to offer the service and accommodations you needed for a great Sunday night stay. We look forward to serving you again, and the Courtyard Jackson Team wishes you and yours a blessed and successful 2014!

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

New facility. With an inviting lobby and lounge area. All service personnel were cordial.
King size room large. Had refrigerator. Bathroom very large . Hot water slow to get in the shower-otherwise all was to our expectations. Would return .

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank TexasFiona

TexasFiona

Thank you so much for leaving your comments with TripAdvisor! I apologize for the slothfulness of the hot water, but I am glad we were still able to offer the service and accommodations for a clean, good stay. We hope you have an opportunity to return. We look forward to serving you again! The Courtyard Jackson Team wishes you and yours a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

J.C. genuinely knows customer service, and Jennifer was helpful as well. Love the fact that they do not have a deposit for pets...this is one of the primary reasons we stat at this Courtyard. The plumbing was bit noisy in the room in which we stayed, but hopefully they'll resolve this.

Chris C

Thank you so much for the great comments! Guests like yourself and comments such as yours posted, make our job worth it. Please do not hesitate to let me know if we could've done anything any better. Contact us anytime at (731) 422.1818 or reach me directly at jcvistahost@gmail.com. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again, and the Courtyard Jackson team wishes you and yours a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 24, 2013

The stay was fine. Double queen room was spacious. Really liked that breakfast was available all day and that I didn't have to buy coffee. Did NOT like the blinking lights on the smoke detector. Nice decor and the lobby/lounge was comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JC S, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Big-Bad-Bald,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments with TripAdvisor! I apologize for the bothersome blinking of the fire/carbon dioxide detector. Please let me know how we can earn your complete satisfaction. We look forward to serving you again! Contact us anytime at (731)422.1818, or you can reach me directly at jcvistahost@gmail.com. Thank you.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Staff was very friendly and responded to our requests. Being next to I- 40, you could hear the trucks going down the road. The only bad experience was we found ants in the bathroom and around one of the beds right before we checked out.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JC S, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Terry H

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments with us! I am so sorry for the problem with the ants! The information has been directed to the appropriate department, and has been taken care of. Please let me know if there's anything we can do to earn your satisfaction and return. You can contact me directly at jcvistahost@gmail.com. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Located right off interstate 40. Clean and spacious room. Lobby was nicely decorated for Christmas. Check in was easy . The desk night managers were JC and Jennifer they were very helpful.
The hotel is dog friendly for up to 50 lbs. we had our toy poodle. If with a pet ask for room 125. First floor- 10 steps from side door- will lit parking lot with a large walking area.
Complimentary coffee, free paper . Food for sale at reasonable price. Bar at night.
I would recommend this to anyone.
Lastly if you are not a member of Marriott Rewards you should join.

• Stayed: December 2013
JC S, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

sheffie1304

We really appreciate you staying with us! Thank you so much for the great comments. I'm glad we were able to offer you all what you needed for a very pleasant stay. Please come back and see us whenever you're in the area again. If you have any further comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know. Give us a call at (731)422.1818, or you can reach me directly at jcvistahost@gmail.com.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed for the weekend and were very pleased with the whole experience. The room was very clean, which is first with me... and we were treated very well by the staff. We ate all but one of our meals in the Bistro and the food was great! We were looking for a quiet and romantic getaway and this was perfect for us! Very nice room, clean bathroom and shower, and our bed was very comfortable! Beautiful fireplace in the lobby too. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend it to others...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Betsy R

Thank you!! I am so delighted we were able to make such a special moment more memorable. Please let us know when you all will be returning. We'd love to help out again. Contact me directly at jcvistahost@gmail.com, and I'll make sure we have you taken care of. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!