“Friendly, smiling staff, room ok.”
Review of Courtyard Jackson

Courtyard Jackson
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Central Tx
“Friendly, smiling staff, room ok.”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Won't complain about the bed as most beds are too hard/firm for my back. Was expecting a tadbit cleaner of a room from reviews I read (however I am obsessive in this area) but thankful for the opportunity to stay with my 2 well kept dogs and it definitely could have been ALOT worse if we stayed elsewhere. With that being said, I rated Average on room cleanliness and size of room.

However, I would rate a Very Good because I Absolutely LOVED that there was a Starbucks and bistro style restaurant and tvs provided in the booths made it unique. Overall, I would consider staying here again if I ever traveled this way again.

Room Tip: Ask if the room has a refrigerator and microwave if you are in need as ours didn't (Room 101?) b...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

JC S, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
JBfromCentralTX

Thank you for the comments! I do apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations in room size and cleanliness, but I am glad we were able to accommodate your needs with our Starbucks and Bistro. I personally like the convenience and comfort our new style offers, too. I hope we have the opportunity to have you with us again. We look forward to seeing you in the future, and thank you so much for staying at the Courtyard Jackson!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Lexington, South Carolina
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great stay for business. Typical updated Courtyard room. Rooms were clean. JC at the desk was awesome!! Coffee in the lobby was awesome since most Courtyards have taken this away. I always request a room away from the highway at this location.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
lamanautiger

Thank you so much for the great comments!! I am truly pleased we were able to offer you a clean room and awesome service. Your complete satisfaction is definitely what we're striving for here. Please don't hesitate to stop back through. Just give us a call at (731)422.1818, or you can reach me directly at jcvistahost@gmail.com. We'd love the opportunity to provide another great stay for you. Thank you!
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I had some issues with water temperatures. In the shower, I would get the temperature I wanted before switching over to the shower. Once I got in, the temperature would be fine for about 3 or 4 minutes, then would start to get hotter and hotter. Turning the control knob to cooler did not seem to have any effect. Even stranger, the water temperature in the sink was fine in the morning, but in the evening when I washed my face there was basically no hot water at all in the sink. No matter how long I let it run, it would stays on the cold side of tepid.

DebE1021

Thank you so much for your comments! I am so sorry for the inconsistent water temperatures. I will make sure this issue is addressed promptly by my Maintenance Dept. Please contact me at jcvistahost@gmail.com, and let me know what we might be able to do to earn your return and complete satisfaction. Thank you again, and I look forward to your response.
Adamsville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had a beautiful and comfy room. We loved our stay and had a great time. It was only for 1 night, but we plan to do it again at some point and for longer the next time. It was close to everything that we needed and was very convenient.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Stacey H

We appreciate your wonderful comments!! Please let us know when you will be returning. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again! Give us a call anytime at (731)422.1818, or contact me at jcvistahost@gmail.com. Thank you!!
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Appreciate the large clean rooms and prompt service when I requested an extra blanket. Wish I had requested a room facing away from highway as it was noisy. Also, there was no 24 hour coffee service in lobby as indicated on the guest services book in the room.

• Stayed October 2013
hte36

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments with us!! I am so sorry for the roadside noise and the miscommunication in our Guest Services book, but thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will make sure we address the issue. Thank you again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again! Contact us anytime at (731)422.1818, or you can reach my directly at jcvistahost@gmail.com.
Jackson, Tennessee
Reviewed October 14, 2013

When I had guests in town, who have traveled to many of the world's finest resorts and properties, it was important that their accomodations be superior - room, location and services. We chose the Courtyard Jackson and were most pleased. Our guests said they had never been treated any nicer or felt more welcome than they were in Jackson Tennessee at the Courtyard. They raved about the spaciousness and cleanliness of the room and the staff was most accomodating. Thank you for your special attention to detail and serving up some Southern hospitality in grand style.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

JC S, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Libby M,

No, thank you for giving us the opportunity to offer some Southern hospitality in grand style! It is very pleasing to know your guests were well satisfied with our accommodations. Let us know if there is anything else we may be able to do for you all. Contact us anytime at (731)422.1818, or you can reach me directly at jcvistahost@gmail.com. Thank you so much!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Customer service is alive and well in Jackson, TN!! If you are traveling to, through or near Jackson, this is the place to stay! WOW! From booking my room, to checking in, the size and decor of the rooms, the lovely restaurant area (don't let the 'bar' look fool you, the food was great!), the attentiveness and friendliness of the staff...do you get my point? I travel frequently, and this was such a lovely surprise. Thanks to everyone there!!

Lesley P,

Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! It makes me happy knowing we were able to offer you such an exceptional level of service and amenities. The next time you're heading this way, do not hesitate to stop back in with us. Let us know if you have any additional comments or concerns. Again, thank you so much Lesley P!