“Good for Business Travelers”
Review of Courtyard Jackson

Courtyard Jackson
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I am a fan of Courtyards as it is and the Jackson location met my expectations. This is a newer hotel with the new lobby layout - bistro, lounging area, fire pit outside, etc. The Bistro came in handy during my 4-night stay as I used it twice for a quick dinner after a long day and used it everyday for Starbucks coffee on my way out the door each morning. The staff both at the Front Desk and Bistro were all very solid and clearly well trained. I will definitely stay here again should I come back through Jackson, TN.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Kenny M, General Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

I greatly appreciate you noticing our training efforts. It is important that our guests receive genuine, sincere, hospitality.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Regards,

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Jackson

Reviewed February 14, 2013

After being on the road for 10 hours, it was great to arrive at this hotel and realize we could get a beer and a snack without going out again. The desk staff as well as the staff in the Bistro were very nice. The room was spacious and the decor quite nice, and it was very easy to connect to the free Wi-Fi, available in the room as well as in the Bistro. We were pleasantly surprised by the reasonable room rate, made even better with a senior discount. The menu board in the Bistro had calories listed, and it was nice to be able to order a healthy breakfast in the morning before starting out again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback and appreciation for our Bistro! We strive to focus our attention on our guests satisfaction.

Thank you for being our guest!

Regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2013

The staff at the Courtyard Jackson are fantastic. It is always nice when I walk into the hotel and the entire staff remembers my name and always makes sure I have everything I need. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the Bistro has a nice selection of food and drinks. Always look forward to coming here...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your kind words about our service and our hotel amenities.

We a truly grateful to have you as our guests.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed February 9, 2013

In traveling for business, I find the staff of this hotel the kindest & friendliest of all of the places that I stay. The staff will go above & beyond to ensure your stay is a positive one.

The price per room is well-worth the stay if you are staying in Jackson, or just passing through on Interstate 40. The menu in the cafe could be expanded, but it is corporate that dictates what is on the menu.

The rooms are a good size for the price; there"s usually parking (though there are times that folks towing trailers take up multiple spots in the lot); & the common areas are good, including the fire pit out back.

The hotel is well-located, with many restaurants within a 5-minute drive, and Route 45 N/S only 3 minutes away (the 45 bypass as well).

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
JC S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

BusinessTravler784

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments about the Courtyard Jackson with TripAdvisor. We strive to offer the friendliest service we can. I'm glad we were able to offer that level of service and a good sizedroom at a great price. I hope you have the opportunity to return, and I'll look into the expansion of the bistro menu. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us here at (731)422.1818, or you can reach me directly at (731)891.9162 or jcvistahost@gmail.com. We look forward to serving you in the furture!!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The hotel is a typical Marriott Courtyard but.....what makes this one different is the Staff, absolutely outstanding, the way that thay treat you, you would think that you were staying in a 5 star hotel. JC and the staff treated my 8 year old son like a King, he cried when we left. I am a business man that travels all over the world and I would rate JC and the staff the best of the best.
Keith Tipper
CEO HTI.

Room Tip: Room 228, especially if you have family or pets.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
JC S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

KVTIPPER

Your son is a king. It was truly a pleasure having you here with us and being able to serve you and your family. The Courtyard Jackson looks forward to working with you and HTI team to meet any needs you may have. If you have any other questions or conerns, please contact us at any time at (731)422.1818, or you can reach me directly at (731)891.9157 or jcvistahost@gmail.com. Thank you again!!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The staff at this Courtyard are always friendly and professional! Special thank you to the current Guest Service Manger, who always does his best to accommodate my preferred room request. The cooks and staff at the Bistro are excellent and very helpful. Rooms are always immaculate in cleanliness and amenities.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor, not facing the interstate are quieter. Indoor pool for year-round swimming.

LJecho

Thank you!! Thank you for recognizing our team. I am grateful for them, and it's always a pleasure serving our guests and knowing our service is appreciated. If you have any further comments or concerns, please let us know. You can reach us at (731)422.1818, or you can reach me directly at (731)891.9157, or via email jcvistahost@gmail.com. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the future!!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I previously stayed at the Courtyard Jackson with my husband and two children and i can say i enjoyed every minute of our stay! The staff was phenomenal, at check in i felt warm and welcomed and at check out they were just as friendly. One employee whom i will never forget was a young girl by the name of Shelby. I personally believe she should have a raise, she is the reason i will come back, with every request i asked, even tho i may have asked to many, she immediately responded. Also, the courtyard area was great the fire in the area was great for smokers to keep warm. The only downfall is no free breakfast, but with a staff like it is worth it!!

Room Tip: Stay away from I-40.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Andrew B

Thank you for taking the time to leave your great comments about our property. We pride ourselves in great guest service, and I'm glad my team was able to offer you and your family a stay well worth it. If you have any further comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know. You can reach us any time at (731)422.1818, or you can reach me directly at (731)891.9157 or via email jcvistahost@gmail.com. Thank you!!