“Who doesn't love Olive Garden?” 5 of 5 bubbles

Olive Garden
Ranked #111 of 221 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cedar Grove, Tennessee
“Who doesn't love Olive Garden?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We visited Olive Garden during one of their specials, and found the experience to be very pleasant. The atmosphere is very nice, the staff, very attentive. We'll be back....love that endless salad and bread!

Visited July 2012

Milan, Tennessee
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

We had a gift card, so we arranged to meet some friends for dinner. We were greeted and seated right away (Thursday evening - not so busy). Our waiter was great, and the food was excellent. My wife commented that this was the best dinner she ever had at Olive Garden. We ordered from the '2 for $25' menu, and shared a dessert. We sat and talked for quite a while, and did not feel rushed by the staff. If you go on a very busy night, expect a wait for seating. Our experiences with this restaurant have been very good, for the most part.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dyersburg, Tennessee
“Decent food but very slow.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We planned on a quick meal at 6:15PM on a Friday evening. Seated quickly. Took a while for us to get our waters. Usual salad and bread came which were good. Then 40 minutes later and checking with our waitress we finally got the one dish we ordered to split - parmesan crusted oven baked tilapia and angel hair pasta. Pasta was very good. Tilapia overall tasted good but also seemed wet. After asking the waitress if our food was coming, a manager randomly stopped by the table to apologize and tell us she was comping the entree which was nice and not expected. She also came back to our table once we had had our food for a couple minutes to make sure things were good. We ended up eating there for free. I would go back knowing we've eaten at OG other times without these incidents. Unfortunately we were just teying to catch a quick me and it wasn't so quick.

Jackson, TN
“Good Place to eat pasta.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

Very good pasta. Somewhat limited menu. Very good servers. Wait wasn't bad this night but other nights has been long.

Visited August 2012
Blytheville, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food okay, Servers need recovery training”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

My family and I came for dinner on a week night. The restaurant was very pretty and we didn't have a long wait for seating. The food was good and the service was fair (glasses sat empty). As I was finishing with my meal, I realized that I didn't get everything that I ordered. I had ordered soup and a sandwich and the soup never came. By the time I realized it, I was almost done and didn't want the soup. The next time the waitress asked how we were doing, I mentioned it to her. She offered to bring it out to me and I declined. When she brought the bill I noticed that part of my childs meal was also left off. I told the waitress and she asked if we wanted it to go. I explained that we were going to be shopping and it would ruin in the car. She said okay and left. Never at any point did she offer an apology. I realize that she wasn't the one that brought out the food, but she was the face of Olive Garden for us that day. We sat there for a few minutes and then after determining that she wasn't going to come back, we asked to see a manager. The manager came over and immediately apologized. He took the bill and made an adjustment to it that we felt was satisfactory. We understand that in business mistakes happen. It is all in how you handle those mistakes. My husband left saying that he would never come back and that is a shame. More investment needs to be made in training the employees that are normally the only person communicating with the customer.

• Visited July 2012