“Pretty Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Ordered 2 topping pizza for take out. They had timely service. The hostess was friendly. The pizza was good though I think the crust could be cooked a little bit more to make it just perfect.

There are newer reviews for Picasso Bistro & Pizzeria

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband and I were excited to try this resturant because of the high ratings but were dissapointed with the food and the price. While the pizza was good it was by no means something I'd label as "the best". It was similar to Mellow Mushroom's pizza but not as good. It was also very overpriced and the service was only so-so. For the two of us we spent $50 for a meal that should have been no more than $30. This is a very average place all around and I'm surprised to see the high ratings after eating there.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

When I travel I really try to eat at locally owned places instead of chain restaurants. I found that this place got pretty good reviews and then a local lady told me that pizza in the area doesn't get any better than Picasso. I love a pizza made in a hearth and it didn't disappoint. You can order from a list of their specialties, create your own, or half and half. The crust is pretty thick and holds up well with a lot of toppings. Their menu has several other options if you're not in the mood for pizza. I had a salad with house made ranch and my daughter thoroughly enjoyed her wings.

1  Thank kimmypooh79
Reviewed July 4, 2013

5 star service and the best pizza in town.
Great salads and homemade dressings.
Tip: get the apple dressing - YUM!!!!
And ask for your pizza well done with extra sauce.

1  Thank saratogajohn
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We ate from Louisiana, but have Picasso Pizza in Jackson, TN on our speed dial. It is ALWAYS good food andservice. This time, I had the Kobe beef burger. It was cooked as I ordered and potatoes were done well. Price for burger a little high for Jackson, TN. My husband had black & blue pizza. Says it was very good except their was less steak than he expected & he said tasted like a " steak product rather than steak. The other couple with us each had salads that looked good.

Been to Picasso Bistro & Pizzeria? Share your experiences!