“YUM!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 1, 2013

If ur a fan of calzones, this is the place!! They cook pizza the old fashioned way & their Picasso seasoning is sooo good!!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

On a road trip I looked up pizza places near Jackson and lucked onto this slice of delicious. My DH, son and I stopped in and quickly found a table. We ordered the seafood dip to start. This had a wonderful flavor, but was spicy. Thankfully our server was on top of the refills for us. Our son chose the kids cheese pizza slice. We were amazed when two large slices of gooey cheese pizza arrived. My DH and I chose the 10" Brandon's Butcher Block (Pepperoni, kielbasa, grilled chicken, bacon and cheddar cheese) and the 10" Scott's Caribbean Jerk (Jerk chicken, pineapple, red peppers, jalapenos, red onions and cilantro.) WOW! Both pizzas were full of flavor. The crust was perfect as my DH prefers thin while I like it a bit chewier. I would say that the seafood app and the Jerk pizza left my mouth on fire. I should not have ordered two spicy food back to back. We had half of both of our pizzas and a slice of our son's to take for breakfast the next day. Since we were stuffed we skipped the Cheesecake Factory slices being offered as dessert. This is a new MUST for us in Jackson.

1  Thank MrsMitchelli
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Service was great, food was good and fast. Restraunt was clean. Staff was great. Just a great atmosphere.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The pizza was ok, but it was very pricey. Pizza Hut pizza is just a good and much more affordable. My favorite was the margarita pizza. The flavor on it was excellent. Was not a big fan of the california veggie pizza.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

The crawfish dip is wonderful and we enjoyed the red sangria. Love the pizza! Had them make a pizza with olive oil and pesto base, artichoke, mushrooms, chicken and feta and it was wonderful!

Been to Picasso Bistro & Pizzeria? Share your experiences!