“Enjoyable dining”

Ranked #10 of 238 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We most recently dined at OTSS on a Saturday afternoon. The atmosphere was pleasant and the service was prompt and friendly, as always. Our orders were well-prepared and very tasty. The OTSS is our restaurant of choice when we are in the Jackson area!

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Went with the family to eat here for Mother's Day and I have to say I was disappointed. We ordered the variety platter appetizer and everything on it was really good. We sit outside on the patio and really enjoyed that. Service was pretty fast and friendly. I was disappointed with the Alfredo I ordered. I could not wait to eat it when I got it. The steamed summer vegetables in it was the only good thing about it. The Alfredo ( noodles and sauce) itself had no taste...really hate that and I know if we ever go back I will not order it.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Yummy! I jusy ordered take out this time around, but I enjoyed that thoroughly and will be returning. I went on a friends recommendation. I have to agree with them! I did see a line up and traffic flow, so be sure to make a reservation if you plan on eating in.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Went here for a lunch meeting with some co-workers. Our server was very efficient. She took our orders promptly and saw to our drinks regularly. Our food was still warm when delivered and was very tasty. Definitely a nice dining experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I ate here for lunch recently and was tired of plain salads. I tried the chicken salad which included fruit....YUMMY...if you want something light and refreshing on a hot summer day, I highly recommend the Chicken Salad.

Been to Old Town Spaghetti Store? Share your experiences!