“Not Bad”

Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #20 of 28 Hotels in Jackson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed June 27, 2013

After a long day of traveling thru road construction and delays from a wreck ahead of us - the Baymont was a welcome spot to pull off of the highway and rest. The male night clerk was very helpful and his pleasant attitude was greatly appreciated! The beds were comfortable and the breakfast the next morning had plenty of items to choose from. This will be our stop now on from Texas to Indy.

• Stayed June 2013
Wendi J, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
We look forward to seeing you each time you come thru Jackson! Thank you for the comments!
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had a reservation for a King bed, when I checked in they said I had 2 regular beds, I said no & had to go out to my car & get my comp paper I printed off from my reservation. So I park car & tried my Card Key to allow me to enter the building, it didn't work. It was the electric eye on lock not working. I get into the room, kind of small. Tub was in need of being replaced. The Fridge needed to be defrosted, microwave needed to be cleaned & the Sink would only drain if I got under it & pulled down on the lever to open the drain. I also requested a hour late check out, I was offered a 30 min late check out. House keeping was very nice but the lady at the front desk she lacked in all kinds of people skills & honesty. I'll NEVER stay there again or any Baymont

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Speedshifting
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I do apologize that it was not up to the standards that we and Baymont Inn have set for our guests. I would be glad to speak with you so that I can investigate and address the issues that you had during your stay. I can be reached at 731-661-9995
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We are on the last leg of our cross country tour. This by far was our worst hotel. The hallway smelled terrible. The bed was bad. We had a non-smoking room but there were burn holes in our sheets and the pillows smelled like smoke. The toilet didn't flush. Free wi-fi didn't work in our room. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to address the issues that you had during your stay. I would be glad to speak with you personally so that I can get more information about your stay. I would like to do this so that I can address the specifics with the apporpriate staff. Would look forward to hearing from you at 731-661-9995. Thank you.

Travelers are raving about these Jackson hotels