All reviews room was clean gentleman working hotel representative night manager biscuits choice hotels refrigerator and microwave next morning great stop a great place to stay bagels desk clerk road trip continental breakfast jason cleanliness convenience
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Typical comfort inn. Stopped in on work. Seemed to be the nicest place that takes CLC. CHECK IN was ok. Room was ok.
The toilet seat was broken. Cracked. You ever sat on a cracked toilet seat? There is no reason that toilet seat is still there other than laziness. The wallpaper in the bathroom also makes the wall look cheap. Like it's scratched all over. Otherwise everything was ok.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank James T
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Please allow me to apologize for your recent experience during your stay at the Comfort Inn Hotel. Thank for taking the time to list your comments concerning your stay. Please know that we do appreciate our guests comments whether they are good or bad so that we can know what we might be doing well and what we need to improve on. . Thank you for staying with us and for your comments!

Reviewed April 7, 2018

We had the most pleasant check-in experience I think I've ever had in any hotel. We checked in later at night, and the night manager/desk clerk (Jason or Joshua or Justin, or another two-syllable J name) was so friendly and helpful without being smarmy. Same experience early in the morning (before 7:30 or 8:00 a.m.) with a completely different person. I didn't get a name, but the man stationed at the desk was also monitoring the breakfast area. He, too, was friendly, helpful and conversational without being overbearing. This hotel is average in a good way: clean and adequate at a reasonable price, but the customer service attitude is outstanding! The entrance is tucked away in a place that makes the area look questionable, but that was not a big deal at all.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank for taking the time to list your comments concerning your stay. Please know that we do appreciate our guests comments whether they are good or bad so that we can know what we might be doing well and what we need to improve on. I have addressed the noise issue with the housekeeping department and they are working on being more respectful of the rooms still occupied with their voices and cleaning. Thank you for staying with us and for your comments!

Reviewed March 6, 2018

We stayed here for baseball tournament and the beds were fine and I slept good after a day with 3 games. The breakfast (I'm a huge breakfast fan) was below average for Comfort Inn because the eggs were WET and sitting in water. The biscuits appeared to be old and reheated multiple times. They were replacing the carpet on the first floor while I was there so there is an effort to update the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay. We do appreciate you giving us both the pros and the cons so that we can continue with what our guest like and improve on what the guest did not like. And even though we exceed the Comfort Inn requirements for breakfast - we are also looking into additional items to add to it. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

We were not impressed. The bathroom had not been cleaned very well as there was a dirty towel on the floor and the faucet was dirty. The fridge did not work and we found a mouse in our room in the morning. The hotel staff showed little concern for the state of our room when we informed them of the issues. We did not stay for breakfast but looking into the area it seemed to be a standard breakfast for this chain.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank action_jsteuben
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Thank for taking the time to list your comments concerning your stay. Please know that we do appreciate our guest’s concerns, good or bad so that we can know what we might be doing well and what we need to improve on.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we
will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guest in the future.

Reviewed December 19, 2017

My wife and I were traveling from Oklahoma to Tennessee. We needed a place to stay overnight. We stopped in Jackson, Tennessee. I searched my smartphone and Comfort Inn appeared to be the best nearby value. We took our chance. Jason, the hotel representative was very friendly and helpful. Check-in went smoothly. The hotel is in an excellent location for travelers traveling near Nashville. It is easy to reach!

We stayed in Room 210, which was a standard studio with two double queen-sized beds and one bathroom. The room was very quiet. The hotel amenities included complimentary Wi-Fi access. There’s a complimentary breakfast in the morning. I would recommend this location due to its excellent location, price, and cleanliness.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank DrGreen2009
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Please allow me to apologize for your recent experience during your stay at the Comfort Inn Hotel. As you fill review with that much low score I apologize again.
Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.