“Nice hotel!”

Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Wisconsin
“Nice hotel!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

When we first checked in, we had some reservations about staying here. The pool was outside and closed. We didn't read the description enough to realize there wasn't an indoor pool. This hotel is a couple miles from Jackson. The staff was fantastic from the housekeepers to the front desk people. The beds are very comfortable. I saw a couple complaints about hearing your neighbors. We did not hear any of the neighbors nor did we hear any traffic noise from the interstate. This hotel is kept very clean. The breakfast was a typical complimentary breakfast. One of the staff members even helped make waffles for customers. I was a liile upset that the owner would not let me get choice rewards points because I got such a good deal on the internet--$86. We have never been not allowed to use out choice rewards card before, no matter how good of a deal we found.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 14, 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My thirteen year old daughter lives with her Mom in Kentucky, and is in a basketball tournament this weekend in Jackson, TN. My Dad and I thought we would surprise her, and drive over to see the game. However, to our surprise, the whole city is sold out. I called several hotels and explained my situation, but none of the hotels had availability. A lady named Melissa at the Comfort Inn in Jackson, TN called me back later that afternoon and said that she found us a room at her hotel. Maybe a cancellation! The best part of this experience was; I never even left her my phone number! She said that a room came available, she remembered my desire to surprise my daughter, she searched phone records, found me, and called with the information. Now, I have traveled my whole life, and have had some great customer service experiences, BUT NEVER, has any hotel representative gone this far above the call of duty, to accommadate me. Can't wait to meet her on check-in day! I'm so impressed with with Melissa's customer service, and I haven't even stayed at the hotel!

Regards,
Scott Sutton

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
It is great to hear you will enjoy your stay with us! Our entire staff always strives to go above and beyond for every single person that walks through our door. To us, this means keeping our hotel in exceptional condition, meeting every possible need for guests before they ask, and having friendly, helpful personalities. I hope to see you again the next time you are passing through Jackson, TN.
Smithfield
Reviewed March 28, 2014

When we arrived at this hotel there was an offensive odor that caused me to ask the clerk if the rooms were clean. There was no bathroom exhaust, there was a long dark hair in one of the beds and an unpleasant odor in the room. I sprayed deodorizer to mask the smell. I would never recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RhondaP2
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank for taking the time to list your comments concerning your stay. Please know that we do appreciate our guests comments wether they are good or bad so that we can know what we might be doing well and what we need to improve on. I have addressed the noise issue with the housekeeping department and they are working on being more respectful of the rooms still occupied with their voices and cleaning. Thank you for staying with us and for your comments!
Gainesville, Georgia
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is a pretty good hotel. The clerk at the front desk was helpful. The first room we were assigned was suppose to be a non-smoking room but it smelled just like smoke as soon as you opened the door. The clerk gave us a new room with no problem. The room was a nice size and the beds were comfortable. The rooms were very clean. The only thing I didn't like was that I could hear the people in the room next to me if I didn't have the television on. The breakfast was nothing exciting. There was sausage, biscuits, egg patties, cereal, fruit, waffles, toast, muffins , coffee, orange juice, apple juice, coffee and oatmeal. I would recommend going to one of the restaurants down the street if you are looking for a satisfying meal.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Mountain Home, AR
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is a good hotel and it slightly overcharged. They are easy access, the area is not upscale and the hotel has a $100 tag with on line in the $80's. Property is clean and well managed, though area around hotel is not upscale and thus it is overpriced slightly.

Several of our folks stay there between Memphis and Nashville on the way to destinations about 350 miles from home.

I would recommend it though wish they were more in the $70's where I feel this hotel is located. Jackson, TN is all high accommodations and they are overpriced though apparently it is a destination that sits located between the precarious Memphis and the Glitz of Nashville and the right driving distance from other cities. The exits 20 miles each way could benefit from more newer facilities and drive prices in Jackson within reason. The area is all overpriced because competition does not exist.

Room Tip: Book On Line for the mid $80's and try for more if you go to the desk.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Dear Guest,
Please allow me to apologize for your recent experience during your stay at our Hotel. Thank you for taking time to write this review. It is great you had a delightful stay with us! We strive extremely hard to ensure all of our property is clean and well maintained. Our main goal is to provide an environment that allows our guests to relax and feel at home. Thank you so much for any recommendations you do give, and we hope to see you again soon!
Concord, North Carolina
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We were driving cross country, and had reached our limit for the day. Fortunately, this is a pet friendly hotel. The front desk was kind to put us on the first floor near the back door, so we could easily walk our dogs.

Comfortable bed, quiet environment. Plain, large room, great for a night.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
KPatel557, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for your compliment on your stay.We appreciate reviews wether it is good or bad.
I am so happy and glad that you found our accomodation in best , we have only couple of rooms that we allowed pet in some cases as we are not pet friendly hotel.
Thank you once again for staying in choicehotels.
Frisco, Texas
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Check in was quick. Desk clerk was friendly and inviting. We had left a bag at the check in desk, and she called the room to inform us. The room was clean, but the bathroom was very dark. The bed was comfy, but you could hear the neighbors flush, and hear people talking down the hall. It's ok for a nights sleep, when just passing through. We did receive a discount at any of the local restaurants when you showed your room key. Which was a nice surprise.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay.Please know that we do appreciate our guests comments wether they are good or bad so that we can know what we might be doing well and what we need to improve on.
Please allow me to apologize for your recent experience during your stay at our hotel on behalf of my entire staff.