All reviewsmusty smellroom was cleancoffee makeratriumtelevisionclerktn
Reviewed February 26, 2018

Very nice place to stay. We were welcomed by the friendly staff. The hotel is large but well kept. Between Memphis and Nashville the city is teeming with business and sites. The hotel is well equipped, perfectly located near the ball park and close to where I work. You will love the staff and the amenities. There was ongoing renovation but it was not in our way when we stayed. Over all great stay.

Room Tip: executive suites are great.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2017

We stayed here for the last overnight stop on our way home. We checked the reviews and decided to give it a try as the reviews were mixed. First, the positives, the young lady who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. She explained that the elevator was out and had been that way since August. Thus, we found ourselves on the second floor. We bring a good deal with us since we are on a special diet, it's our fault we had a lot to take upstairs, on the upside we got more exercise! The room was very large and did have a working microwave and refrigerator. The television worked and had a good selection. Now a couple of things to fix. First, as mentioned in other reviews there was a musty smell and one does grow used to it. Second, the shower faucet was loose making it difficult to turn off completely. Third, there were two used bars of soap in the shower. Fourth, we moved a chair and behind it was what appeared to a be a nugget of dog feces. A positive take away is that when my wife noted this to the lady at the desk when we checked out the lady was seemed very receptive. She took notes and expressed displeasure of hearing of these issues. I do hope that these issues can be fixed because overall it is a convenient place to stay close to restaurants and gas stations. The price is not too bad for those on a budget. One final note, the pool is closed until sometime in 2018. If an elevator and/or a pool are required for your stay call before you book.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2017

Well worth the money. The two at the check in were not to friendly and could not give me any details about the restaurant. Lady got mad at a employee over the two way radio and said she needed to go smoke she was tired of people not listening. First impression was not the best.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We had the best see stay at this hotel. The beds were great, our room was very spacious and clean, and front desk was very kind and friendly. The only bad was that the elevator was out of service and had to use stairs. We were on the second floor, but when you have luggage and heath problems it can be very hard, but the the overall stay was great.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

OK let's face it… Woo hoo is simply to get your attention… however I would like to say that this hotel is actually fairly decent for the price.

When you walk into the building it's simple… There's a bar straight ahead of you unfortunately it had not been used for two years… I did speak with somebody who is cleaning it up the other day and they said it is open this weekend awesome…

I have knee and hip problems… Old military issues… I did get a courtesy call letting me know that the hotel elevator was not in service normally this would upset me however I thought I'll give them a chance you could be that far to go upstairs will try it anyway.

Take your time when you go up the stairs I was on the second floor it was fine there's a bit of a musty smell when you walk into the building it's soon dissipates obviously you're all factory kicks in and prevent you from being uncomfortable…

Even though the hotel is currently a smoke free environment you can smell a bit of a musty smell, perhaps a cigarette smell, it's a relevant again it goes away… The comfort of the rooms the size of the rooms are enormous there's a fridge there is a microwave there is a coffee maker the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful… And please remember that these people have to walk up and down the stairs every time they clean a room and have to go get linens… I'm sure the be great for when the elevator is back in order LOL.

Overall I was extremely satisfied it is not a five-star hotel at this point but I'm sure it's getting there… I would much rather have a little bit of a smell as I walk in and have a great staff great service very friendly people you've got everything you need in that area food, groceries, barbecue, as well as drinking establishments… Harley Davidson is right up the road for you motorcycle enthusiasts

I really enjoyed being at this hotel that's the bottom line… It's inexpensive... it's a place to put your head ... So like I said you got everything that you need even a pool so bring your swimsuit ...see you there

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business