All reviews musty smell room was clean coffee maker atrium television clerk tn
Reviewed September 9, 2015 via mobile

I was very surprised once I checked into my room. This hotel is "rinky dink". The carpet on each floor is awful. There are stains all on the carpets in the halls. It needs to be pulled up. To make a long story short this hotel is outdated. It needs a major upgrade. From the old bulky TV's to the old furniture in the rooms. They don't offer much for breakfast. No meat or pancakes. Waffles cereal and oatmeal are basically all they have. The staff were friendly. I would not stay here again simply because I don't feel comfortable in old hotels. When I pay for a hotel I want to get my money worth. Not a run down hotel experience.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank mswhitappeal
Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

Horrible service. We had 4 people in our room (3 adults and 1 child). Our room only had 2 sets of towels and on our second day they took our towels and we didn't get any new sets of towels because they didn't have enough. I had to wash up myself and daughter up with wet ones and dry off with napkins. Also there was no wifi, the bar was never open the entire time we were there, the front desk wouldn't answer the phone. Will never stay there again.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank johnsonrhondaj
Reviewed September 5, 2015

Stayed here for a family reunion during Labor Day weekend. Very hard to get in touch with the front desk. Cleaning staff refused to give us 3 towels, stating they could only give out two. We had three people staying in our room. Worst hotel I have ever been to and is extremely outdated. They do not care about customer satisfaction here. I was very disappointed and I will not come back. Beware

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Nish2200
Reviewed August 31, 2015

I stayed there eight days last year for something called "The Feast of Tabernacles" which was a very lavish function hosted by a local ministry. The staff was very generous and tolerant of our loud music! I felt like family after awhile there!

Room Tip: Some of the carpeting is old and has a smoky smell. I had fabreze. This time i'll choose a room with new carpeting!
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ginny W
Reviewed August 20, 2015 via mobile

I stayed from March through June of 2015 and the rooms were outdated, the pool was closed all but a few days, breakfast staff was usually in a bad mood, "exercise room" left a lot to be desired, the business computer in the office area didn't work and the wifi would fade in and out or kick you out unexpectedly. However, the largest let down was the fact that my room was broken into by an employee and my wallet was stolen! Most of the staff tried to help...However, I've been waiting since the break in to hear back from the manager and owners on whether they would refund the money that was stolen since it was their employee. This was after me stopping by, leaving messages, and receiving broken promises each time that they would contact me--- bottom line FIND A BETTER HOTEL---this one will rob you one way or another!

Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business