“Not Bad”

AllSuites Hotel Jackson
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Very large room with microwave and fridge. Room clean, bed linen clean and in good condition. On odd thing, no alarm clock radio, so used alarm on my cell phone. Used my netbook with their wireless internet without problems. Room was quiet. Only negative commode needed tightening to floor-would rock everytime got up from sitting. Did not do breakfast so can't review. When checked out in am older gentleman at front desk very nice. Lots of nice restaurants close by.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Unwind2
There are newer reviews for AllSuites Hotel Jackson

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

I had been traveling for 12 hours and ready to stop and relax and get a bite to eat. I originally stopped here thanking I was going to a Holliday Inn cause that is what my GPS said. I was so tired it didn't matter. The price was reasonable for the area. I had checked other hotels and surprised at the prices. Don't know what goes on in this town but the hotel prices are ridiculous. I know now not to stop in this town again. The staff here was very helpful. Yes the rooms are outdated but clean and comfortable

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank SJOE69
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We had to stop in Jackson because of tornado warnings on our way through to Texas. We booked adjoining rooms and they were a little dated but clean and huge. Bathrooms could use some updates and it was ashame that the bar was permanently closed.
I would stay again. Great value!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Liz B
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I liked this hotel for the price--- especially compared to the nearby competitive hotels. There are more upscale places to stay in town, but they cost $50+ more a night!! This hotel has free parking, a pleasant bar with a free drink coupon upon check in, an indoor pool and is across the street from a really good restaurant.

My only complaint was the stale, smokey smell in my non-smoking room. Yes, I should have trekked downstairs and asked for another room, but I was tired and thought that i could "air out the room a bit" by turning the A/C on high. That did not help at all.

The breakfast was not great, but more than adequate with biscuits, bagels, cereals, waffles, juice and more. I will stay here again assuming the room i buy next time is not full of stale cigarette smoke odors.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank rjacka3
Hotelmgmt048, General Manager at AllSuites Hotel Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

We appreciate the great feedback on your stay. We strive to remove any signs of smoking in non-smoking rooms by previous guests. We are normally successful with this and deep clean our rooms on a regular basis. Your comments will be shared with our owners so as to improve the product. Thankyou for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Hotel Staff and Management

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My family and I stayed here for a getaway weekend and we think it is a very nice hotel.The rooms were very nice and spacious;we rented the deluxe suite for 6 people and had 2 comfortable queen sized beds,with a television in that bedroom and then a full sized bed sofabed with a tv in the front room too and a mini-kitchen and a large dining table which came in very handy when we ordered pizza for all of us.It also had a small balcony which looked down over the atrium.Some of these are over the pool area but ours wasn't this time.The desk clerk and other hotel employees were very nice and courteous and fairly quick and effecient about getting things done.We had no problem about getting extra pillows and a lightbulb changed in the bathroom.My kids and I enjoyed the indoor pool;very clean pool and the complimentary breakfast in the morning had a lot of choices in it so all the kids got what they wanted.I definately would stay here again and would reccomend it to others.I saw no evidence of creepy crawlies that another reviewer commented about.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night. My daughter and I woke up the next morning with a few bug bites on our face and arms. I thought that they were mosquitoes at first. Before we left I checked the mattress. Sure enough, bed bugs! I reported it to the front desk who said he would let management know and I would receive a follow-up phone call. It has been 10 days since that incident and I am still waiting on my phone call. I was extremely careful to wash all of our belongs in hot water. I am still battling bites as I settled into a new apartment this week, I carried them home with me! I am just frustrated that the hotel will not acknowledge that there are bed bugs. I would like to just let other travelers beware!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank TravelinMomma06
Hotelmgmt048, Manager at AllSuites Hotel Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

I sent an email to this guest who never responded to my request for more information about the room they used. I did have a guest which may be this same guest report a problem several days after checkout around this same time. That room has been inspected and followed up with additional inspections just to be sure by licensed exterminators and corporate management and found not to have any problem or signs of bed bugs. This is our process on bed bugs because we take those accusations very seriously. This is the only complaint we have recieved in the past 16 months with many sell out periods. We have not had any confirmed cases of bed bugs in over 5 years. The hotel is inspected by the health department as well as exterminators on a regular basis as a proactive - preventive measure to insure our guest’s well-being.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed here one night while on business in the city. It is conveniently located and affordable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My room was very clean and comfortable. It is close to the interstate but since my room faced the interior of the hotel I had no problems with the noise.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate your feedback and are glad we could serve you. We look forward to your return.