“Run, this hotel gives choice hotels a bad name”

AllSuites Hotel Jackson
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed May 16, 2011

Get to the hotel and notice the pic on the hotels web page is not the pic of the actual hotel. The staff was short and snappy and more into the tv in the lobby than helping you out. First room was small cramped and defiantly out dated by 20 years or more. Heater was loud and not welcoming. Asked to be moved and was moved to a new room. This room had more space in living area and bath area. All in all I wouldnt rate this hotel over 2.5 stars at best.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Ckamin
There are newer reviews for AllSuites Hotel Jackson

Reviewed March 16, 2011

Room was reasonably clean but dated and dim. Location provided easy access to restaraunts and highways. Dining was poor in the hotel. Access to ice was limited to every other floor. Would stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank khan47
Reviewed March 7, 2011

If this is a 3 star hotel, I hate to see the 2 star ones. This place is tired and old and a little gross. The carpet is coming up the bath doesn't look real clean. I have stayed in nicer hotels for half the money before.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank donna1006
Reviewed October 25, 2010

My stay at this hotel was comfortable and enjoyable. I especially enjoyed the hot, buffet breakfast served in the hotel restaurant. The staff was friendly and personable and made sure you're stay was a pleasant one. The hostess in the restaurant offered me hot tea to go without my even asking for it. What wonderful customer service!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2010

Large rooms, clean, and the service was great. We booked thru Hotwire for $73.00 and stayed 2 nights. We did not eat there so can't comment on there restaurant. Some good restaurants within walking distance. Our only complaint was the TV in our room was barely watchable. Very poor reception, and an outdated TV. No outdoor pool. The Hotel needs some updating.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dan W
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Friendly service at check-in and check-out. Very large rooms. Comfortable beds and soft towels. Needed more light and the TV channels were all alittle fuzzy. Older hotel, but kept very clean and in good order. Small breakfast buffet at the restaurant worked out great for us. Only bad note was our waitress ignored us and glared when we asked for a glass of water. In the end I had to get up and ask if I could just pour the water myself (which I did). Would recommend this Hotel, but maybe suggest driving to the Shoney's for breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank midnitefrog
Reviewed August 2, 2010

I was very nervous about staying at this hotel based on other reviews. After staying I must say they were very unfair reviews. The hotel is older and could benefit from a remodel. However, our room was very clean, which to me is the 1st priority. The linen was new and white. I inspect beds very closely and there were no problems. The walls are nice and thick so it was quiet and we slept great. I always take bathroom cleaner with me and I've stayed in newer hotels and ended up with a black rag when I wiped down the sink and bathtub. I went over the sink, counter, toilet and tub here and my rag was as white as when I started. No mold and the room smelled great. Plus the room was very spacious. The staff was always very friendly. It's a bit overpriced for the location, and I do agree they could use a humidifier. I was doing hair for an event and it was hard to hold curl. However I would reccommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family