“Needs updating.Every hotel I have stayed at always smells...”
Review of Days Inn Jackson

Days Inn Jackson
Ranked #24 of 30 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed April 20, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Christopher A

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Good location for one night stay while traveling on I-40. Reasonable price. This motel was on the Highway 45 Bypass and convenient for a cross country driving trip. Room was fine. Clean. Contained a Refrigerator and TV. Nice Staff and motel was close (walking distance) to various places to eat. Price includes a free breakfast. Room included a lounger instead of small loveseat. Nice idea.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The hotel is old and dated, Needs a lot of updating. The free breakfast was okay, but the biscuits were cold and probably a day old. The Taco Bell is right outside the doors of all the rooms on northside. A lot of noise and comotion during the night. Beds need to be replaced. The price might be good, but I 'd choose a different hotel next time in Jackson.

Room Tip: Rooms on south side would be quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Though at first glance the hotel looks dated it turned out to be a great two night stay! with a Taco bell a spit away, a gas station right next to that and being centrally located to anything and everything in Jackson you cant beat the location for the price. The breakfast was ok quality wise but made up for it in selection. it was not your basic ”continental” breakfast (though some doughnuts would of set it off) but it didnt have all the ”hot” breakfast items you would of thought. it was a good middle ground breakfast that will satisfy. The service and info that the front desk provided was very helpful. The room was nice. Microwave, coffee pot, refridge, RECLINER! king bed was a little firm. Pillows were nice. tv kinda sucked. air cond worked very very good. I will definatly stay at Days Inn again if I ever find myself in Jackson, TN.

• Stayed: April 2013
Christopher T, General Manager at Days Inn Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thanks for sharing your review. I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our guest's experience so I appreciate your comments about the breakfast. We do offer a selection of Danishes; although not a donut it is something to satisfy that sweet tooth in the morning. Thanks again I really appreciate your comments.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I booked this room online. The price was very affordable. However, this was possibly one of the worst hotels that I have stayed at. The breakfast was horrible. The day time manager was very friendly. However, the evening shift clerk was rude. I asked for towels and never recieved them. They told me to throw the dirty ones outside. I did. After calling for the second time, I finally got towels. The housekeepers never came to our room and asked if we needed any kind of service. The rooms are very outdated. The room felt itchy and uncomfortable. The door knob to the bathroom was broken. The A/C and heat didnt work. The first night we went and bought a new comforter and sheets because the ones on our bed was gross. The sheets sad a stain on them. We had no toliet paper in the restroom. The people in the room next to us were loud. All together was just a bad experience. This hotel needs to upgrade completely. We will NEVER stay here, ever. Waste of money. Spend a little bit more on something way nicer!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest review. I want to apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. I want to assure you and any potential guest reading this that your experience is not normal for this property. Unfortunately I don't have the specifics of your stay date and room number. I would welcome a more personal communication by email or by calling direct to discuss your stay. Providing a clean and comfortable room is our number one priority. I am very sorry that we failed to provide that for you.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband reserved the room on line. When I checked into the room it was a no smoking room but reaked, it smelled like a dirty ashtray. Additionally the shower was dirty and the internet did not work. I will never stay at this location gain and probably will not use Days Inn hotels in the future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo