“Jackson”

Ranked #24 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Anadarko, Oklahoma
“Jackson”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We viewed the room first to check the smell (most motels use air fresheners to mask smoking); not too bad but we did open the door for awhile to air it out. Great bed, fairly clean & helpful desk clerks. Priced right if a nights sleep is all you are looking for as the breakfast was lacking in variety.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Christopher T, General Manager at Days Inn Jackson, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Hello and thank you for telling us about your stay. We do thoroughly clean and air freshen smoking rooms. However, it can be tricky to completely eliminate the smell of smoke in a smoking room. I am glad that you found the bed comfortable and our staff friendly. We do offer fresh waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal, oatmeal, pastries and fresh fruit on the breakfast bar. We constantly look at ways of improving our variety of choices for breakfast and I appreciate your honest opinion. I hope you will stay with us again when you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
dallas
Reviewed August 18, 2012

You get what you pay for. Great location just off I40 with lots restaurants and places to eat. Even got a Sam's and Walmart just over the bridge. Next door to the Casey Jones Museum. Just an average a stay. Staff was pleasant, room and bathroom were clean. Breakfast was a snack, see other reviews. Beds were comfortable enough. Very reasonable price.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Christopher T, General Manager at Days Inn Jackson, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I am pleased that you had a a nice stay with us. We hope to see you again when your in Jackson, TN.
Billings, Montana
Reviewed July 22, 2012

When we arrived, we wanted to make sure our room had a recliner, due to health concerns. One of the employees literally ran to the room that had been reserved for us, and after determining that it did not, he scouted out the rooms on the first floor for one that met our needs. They were so pleasant and accommodating to our needs. The morning crew was just as pleasant as we were checking out. We're not talking high dollars here, but the service was excellent.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Christopher T, General Manager at Days Inn Jackson, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
We are very happy you had an enjoyable stay with us. We thank you for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again!
Findlay, OH
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Good value for a short stay. The rooms were decently clean, although there were a couple of ceiling stains from roof leakage in my second-floor room. Good, firm mattress. Desk clerks were very congenial and helpful. Some traffic noise from the nearby interstate, but running the fan helped drown it out. Breakfast was decent (although I must disclose that I am a sucker for waffles). I'll stay there again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Buckeye4990
Christopher T, General Manager at Days Inn Jackson, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm very glad that you had a pleasant experience staying with us. I have adressed the ceiling stains with mainenance and I again thank you for telling us about that issue. We hope to see you again when your in the area. We will have some fresh hot waffles waiting for you in the morning.
Edgewood, Kentucky
Reviewed March 6, 2012

The good: really nice and helpful desk personnel, great FREE breakfast (cereals, toast, jelly, peanut butter, milks, apples, oranges, bananas, orange and apple juice, gravy and biscuits and batter for the make your own waffles (easy and really good!) available entire stay. Fantastic location for my purposes including grocery, mall, Kmart, Walmart and restaurants. Small 4 cup coffee pot (tea and coffee pacs), microwave and small dorm frige (dirty frige), iron and nice ironing board was provided. The bad? The rooms need a thorough cleaning and the bath/toilet/sink area is horrible. No way was I going to take a bath because of missing tub caulk and black mold or scum. Linens and towels need to be replaced. Old, old, and old. Total renovation is needed desperately. King size bed could use new mattress, blanket was soiled but had newer bedspread. Could not get alarm clock to function, not enough outlets for placement of lamps. Did not place luggage or anything on the carpeted floor. 2 rooms down said there was a bed bug on the gentleman when they awoke. I did search mattress and saw none in my room. Great location, great front desk service but will not stay again. I'll pay the extra for cleaner rooms and comfort. Rooms rated a "1". Wish I had brought a camera for pics.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any "good" rooms.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Marilyn2554
Christopher T, General Manager at Days Inn Jackson, responded to this review, March 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectaitions. We take all comments very seriously and I will address the issues you had with maintenance and housekeeping. I can also assure you that we do not have bed bugs in any of our rooms. Being an outside entrance hotel a bug can find its way into a room but we are very thorough in inspecting for any sign of bed bugs. Thank you again for your review.
Sunderland, Maryland
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We stopped in Jackson for a night before continuing our journey to Maryland. The Days Inn had pretty good value for its cost. We stayed in a double queen, non-smoking room. The mattresses were average at best in comfort, but there were only enough pillows between the two beds to move to one bed. We were given a room on the side next to the Taco Bell, which is not the greatest since there is a lot of late night activity there. I'd recommend requesting a room on the other side of the hotel for a better night of rest.

Room Tip: Choose a room that's not on the side with the Taco Bell for a better night's rest.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank suppressor86
Saint Louis
Reviewed October 6, 2011

My husband and I had to travel to Jackson for a funeral (unfortunately). It's not the top notch hotel but it was ok for a night. The motel was located on a very busy side street of a busy major street with major intersections. The room was clean, the bathroom and toilet was very tiny and WiFi was a little rough to keep. Breakfast was ok but in the lobby of the hotel where people are checking in and out...NO!! The pool was small; but the TV had more channels than some of the major hotels I have stayed in. That was nice. This hotel was very close to several gas stations and many restaurants. We had our choice; lots to choose from within blocks. It was ok for a night but more than a night I may go to LaQuinta down the street.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family