“Rather poor experience at this hotel”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hurricane Mills
Madison, CT
“Rather poor experience at this hotel”
Reviewed July 31, 2005

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, as part of our Tennessee vacation. The hotel was located conveniently right off the interstate highway in Hurricane Mills. Upon entering the room, it was very musty and did not seem to be very clean. My wife wanted an extra pillow, so I took a walk back to the front desk to ask for one. The front desk agent was very rude and said there were no extra pillows available. She also seemed to almost accuse me of trying to sneak an extra person in the room without paying. She reminded me that my room rate was only for 2 people. Unbelievable. The next morning I left a note on the bed asking the housekeeper to leave an extra pillow, which she was nice enough to do.

The 2nd night of our stay at the hotel, I also noticed at least 2 cockroaches in the bathroom. That was very disturbing to me and I could not wait to leave this place. I do enjoy traveling and really try to see the good in almost every place I go, however, this motel left a lot to be desired.

• Stayed October 2002
6 Thank ctstormwatcher

Travelers are raving about these Hurricane Mills hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hurricane Mills
Best Western Home Place Inn
Commodore Hotel Linden
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Centerville
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Camden
Holiday Inn Express Hurricane Mills (Waverly)
Days Inn Holladay
Days Inn Holladay
#1 of 1 in Holladay

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Property: Quality Inn
Address: 15542 Highway 13 S, Hurricane Mills, TN 37078-2040 (Formerly BEST WESTERN of Hurricane Mills)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Hurricane Mills
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hurricane Mills
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Hurricane Mills