“Great day at the ranch”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great day at the ranch”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We decided to leave a couple days early on our trip from wv to pigeon forge so I could go to Loretta Lynn ranch. We had a great time however I would not drive that far again just to visit the ranch. If you have other things to do in the area it would be worth it if you live far but to drive 6-7 hours just for this wasn't a good idea because there isn't much to do however I love her and enjoyed it.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank chass23rn

Hooksett, New Hampshire
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Queen of country Music Mrs Loretta Lynn”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I met Loretta when I was in high school in PHiladelphia. Well so was flying solo on a trip to Memphis so I to stay at her campground and did the Loretta tour the next day before shoving off to see Graceland again. Very warm and inviting people all over the place , no matter where I was at, her kitchen , her campground, her tours. Museum and house tour were definately a must for the money. The campground had free entertainment ( I think Loretta lynns kin from what i learned the next day ( note to self carry cash to buy cds ) .. very beautiful girl with a nice voice ) and everyone was very helpful. Again I tented and found it to be very quiet at night. The tour even though i put couple hours can take you as long as you want --- noone rushes you.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank EddyB1935
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Came to the ranch on our way back from memphis to see Graceland. This place was awesome ! Talk about southern hospitality. Everyone makes you feel right at home! The tour and tour guide were wonderful. Beautiful surroundings.. A must see.we love u loretta..

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Tracy C
Clinton, Tennessee
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Classic Southern Charm”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I'm a Southern girl, so it takes a lot for me to say something has Southern Charm. Loretta's is exactly that. All charm and nothing overly flashy. I grew up with a mom who was her biggest fan, so it was nice to see the history myself. The museum was PACKED full of interesting information from Loretta's past. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Especially the shuttle driver, he was able to answer any questions I had. I purchased some homemade preserves while I was there, and loved it! I didn't eat at the restaurant, but I did have a bologna sandwich from a concession stand and it was great. I will be taking my mom soon. Some of the grounds are free, but to visit the mansion and get the full tour, there is a cost.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Targonski
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is amazing!!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband surprised me, by taking me to Loretta Lynn's Ranch for a mini vacation this weekend!!! We had a great time. I met Loretta's son Earnest Ray Lynn.

Visited June 2014