“Country music and history buffs delight”

Loretta Lynn's Ranch
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I visited Loretta's place twice and never will get tired of it.
It has everything to please Country music fans and campers,motorcycle race fans,history buffs and even ghost hun ters as it is suppost to be Haunted by civil war ghost and the "woman in white"that has been seen moaning of the upper floor balcony that even Loretta herself has seen.
i will be back anytime i am nearby that area.
also you'll wanta stop off at her restarant just offa I-40 if'n ya want great southern /country cookin' and to pick up some great keepsakes including her lipsmackingly good Moonshine Jelly sold there.

2  Thank TammyLynnMinden_LA
"bucket list"
in 8 reviews
"great place to visit"

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Well I am a big Loretta fan so to go to her Ranch was a must only 74 miles from Downtown nashville so if you have a car well worth the visit we went late afternoon as we were watching Merle Haggard performance that was very good but I was dissapointed to be told that Loretta was performing on the night before we only new about her Ranch by chance when we went to the Grand Ole Oprey shop and I bought a 3 cd set of her and the shop assistant told us about Merle Haggard performing there that Night (Sat) So he very kindly gave us the address and details of where it was he was my angel I couldnt beleive it when we got there we saw her house the old replica of her old house and the well where she drank water and all the cowboys in there jeans boots and hats it was a real eye opener it was nice to get a feel of old Country style I was disapointed that I didnt meet her as apprantly she was home oh matybe another time when we return do a bit more digging to find out when she is performing in her home town can't wait wel,l worth the visit don't buy her merchadise from anywhere else only at her ranch because many things are signed originals I say there is a fee but only if you have a tour otherwise you can just drive in mind you we bought show tickets but pretty sure you can just drive through for nothing!!

1  Thank HelenExeter
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This place is awesome. The price of the ticket is extremely reasonable. It included the house tour and the museum self guided tour. Our tour guide was very friendly, didnt rush the tour and willing to answer any questions. The entire staff was very pleasant and welcoming. I spent 4 hours here enjoying the tour,museum exhibits,doll museum and relaxing along the falls. A beautiful place to visit and the best part is you can mail a postcard from the post office located on the grounds. It will be postmarked "Hurricane Mills" but make sure you t ake it inside to the postmaster. It was a very nice place and I will go come here again. My only disappointment was that I wasnt able to meet Loretta Lynn in person while I was there.

2  Thank brenda p
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Really enjoyed our trip.. My only complaint is the lady named Linda that was our guide.. she rushed us through the home. I felt like we didnt get to see anything. She didnt even give us time to take pictures outside the house. Said she had been working there 20 years! I guess she had seen it enough! I wish somebody would tell Loretta!
Thanks