“NOVEMBER 2011. Do not make reservations - do not stay at this motel - DO NOT STAY HERE! THEY DONT GIVE REFUNDS.@@@@”

Knights Inn Hurricane Mills
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Hurricane Mills
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Poor. Terrible. Believe me. I am over 60. I've never stayed in a worse room. Please please don't do it! If anyone rates this a 5..they have low standards. I rate it a negative 10.. It should be condemned. This is just my opinion November 2011.

• Stayed November 2011
3 Thank davidntracybahn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Every trip we made always stayed at knights inn. This one was unique, it was just felt like home. all the staff was very friendly. bed was so comfortable, slept like a baby. We will definately stay here everytime time we'll pass by. Log cabin resturent was good, food was excellent. Ferpect stay. We paid $45, so much worthed.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Houston
Reviewed April 8, 2011

While on a cross country drive I seldom plan ahead for my lodging, and stop when I feel like it. Last week it was in Hurricane, Tennessee. There were a number of places there, but I chose the Knights Inn, since it had a restaurant next door. The room was cheap enough at $40 plus $5 tax ($45) but no bargain. There were only about six other guests there. The place had not been maintained for a number of years, the brown carpet was stained and I was afraid to walk on it in bare feet. The bed was good enough, and I got enough sleep, and did not wake up with any vermin eating me. All in all, I wish I had stayed elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank captainmcd
Lincoln Park, Michigan
Reviewed September 27, 2010

Room smelled,mold on bathroom wall,2 holes in ceiling,chair broken I almost fell in the floor.Large hole above toilet like someone punched it.Weather stripping missing on door.Stains on pillow and wall above bed that appeared to be blood.Small bugs crawling under bedspread about the size of fleas.Refused to give us refund and refused to inspect room with us.We were here to visit terminally ill uncle and had to leave this hotel due to these issues.Would not recommend this place to anyone for any reason.

• Stayed September 2010
5 Thank koaladkf
Austin, TX
Reviewed June 15, 2010

Granted, this place is not the Marriott or Hilton, and cannot be compared on that level. What it is, however, is a nice, personable little motel in a great location at a great price. The staff is friendly, accomodating and kinda 'homey', a pleasant relief from the stuffy, 'if-it-plrases-me-I-might-do-it' types we experienced on the rest of our trips. The place has been around for a while, but we didn't expect flowers, smoked glass and chrome either. The beds were surprisingly comfortable (nice pillows), both rooms (we stayed there twice, both going and returning) were clean, the sheets were crisp, the baths were clean and the water was hot. FOR THE VALUE, it perfectly met our expectations.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jim825x
Nashville, TN
Reviewed March 26, 2010

My Aunt and I pulled off the interstate for an overnight stay and looked for something cheap. that was cheap. We decided on the cheap $40 Knights Inn. Our check in was quick and even before we committed, the woman showed us a room. From the door the room looked okay and like your basic clean. Once we got inside, I used the bath room and I was disgusted! There was a wood board bolted on top of the toilet covering the top, and the water never cut off. Neither, of us was going to shower but we took a look and there was mold everywhere in the tub. The sink was big and it and the top had scratches all over it. Surprisingly the bathroom had a very nice stone floor, though. Now, the room looked basic and the comforter on the beds were an ugly puke light green. The carpet, was red and you could tell it was very old and that it had been cleaned to many times to look new. The beds, were comfy and the sheets were clean! The room did have a mini microwave and fridge but we did not use or open either. We survived the night and had a good nights sleep. Over all, this place is very run down, and needs major improvements!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Cally3577
r'clare
Reviewed July 21, 2009

Room was not clean. Mold around tub/shower. Back of motel was falling off. Pool was not clean.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Camden
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Centerville
Holiday Inn Express Hurricane Mills (Waverly)

Been to Knights Inn Hurricane Mills? Share your experiences!