“Sorry Loretta, ”

Log Cabin Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Great breakfast, sorry Loretta, this place had much better reviews & I have to agree, the Log Cabin didn't disappoint, great breakfast, really good biscuits!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

All of the dishes seemed to be home prepared. Several of us ate together and all enjoyed their meals. We will try this on our next visit to the area.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Our service was friendly and timely without becoming a nuisance. The food is very good, and reasonably priced. I will certainly return.

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were wanting a light meal, but that meant passing up lots of really good looking full meal options and some seriously good looking desserts. We are hoping to visit this restaurant again on our next trip through TN

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Our family and friends come to this area often for hunting. We always make a stop at the Log Cabin Restaurant at least once during our visits. It has been about a year since our last visit so we stopped by this past weekend.
First let me just say that the staff here is top notch. Always so kind from the front door to the back. We have never had an issue with customer service as they are great!
A lot of people feel this restaurant is overpriced but for the portion size (huge) I think the prices are just right (for almost everything...I've never ordered the steak as it does seem very overpriced).
Between our entire group we have tried just about everything and have never been disappointed...until this visit.
I ordered the Chicken Fried Steak...don't just don't. It was just awful there is no sugar coated way to put it. Bland steak and the breading looked about a month old and feel off the steak in one full chunk...seriously the entire breading came off when I cut the first piece. I'm glad b/c I can't imagine eating that. I order mine without gravy so maybe gravy would have softened or hid the breading and I may have never noticed it. Who knows. I just know I'll never order it again.
Our daughters ordered a 1/2 rack of ribs and they were overly fatty.

Now that is all the bad out of the way. The vegetables are delicious, I love their desserts you just can't go wrong with any of the desserts! I also love their rolls.

Some other options on meals that are really great would be the French Dip (delicious), Catfish...share this with someone it is waaaay too much food, Fried Chicken...same...share it with someone or plan on taking a huge portion of it home. My husband also likes the Roast Beef.
Appetizers we love are the onion, mushrooms and fried green tomatoes (my favorite).