“Love this restaurant and gift shop”

Loretta Lynn's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Bullhead City, Arizona
“Love this restaurant and gift shop”
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Good bar-b-we pork sandwich with fries. Good value, great atmosphere. Server was very pleasant and nice. This is our second time traveling through in two years. We would come back, if in that area again. Down home feel!!

1 Thank BamaKathy1951

Kansas City, Missouri
“GAG!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is the most disgusting place to eat!!!. Tables were wet, were dirty and sticky, floors were dirty, dirty flatware out of rolled up napkins. The "waitress" (I use the word lightly) - A tall snaggletooth, apparent ex meth user "greeted" us wearing a nasty dirty apron and a nasty dirty black Loretta Lynn shirt with bleach spots and holes. Mean while her guts were pouring out over her filthy apron and her fat actual jiggled while she spoke. This does not help a person want to eat.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank beatrice p
Longview, Texas
“OK but ......”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The food was ok and I really enjoyed the photos .... I did not get sick nor did my husband or grand daughter. Nothing fancy but it does not claim to be... I found all the people very nice and friendly they could not do enough for you.
We looked around in the gift shop and found the ladies there were fun to chat with.

I really would go back .... you can not beat the way they treat you like a guest. I enjoyed the place.

• Visited July 2012
“Absolutely bloody aweful food!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Do not stop there! Food was cold, tasteless and over cooked. Mash potatoes tasted like they were instant. Priced cheap but not worth the money at all. My husband and I left our food. Very disappointing.....

2 Thank CeriTX
NC
“Tasted good but got sick afterward”
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

My sister and I ate here last night. The food tasted pretty good at the time, but this morning, I had bed diarrhea, and my sister is nauseated. Our stomachs started complaining last night not long after eating there. Makes us wonder....

2 Thank kimp1159