Days Inn Hurricane Mills
$60
$115
$85
$65
Days Inn Holladay(Holladay)(Great Value!)
$61
$105
BestWestern.com
$90
Quality Inn & Suites(Centerville)(Great Value!)
$55
All reviewsgreat pricedecent hotelbeds were comfortablean overnight staywould definitely stay here againone night stayshapedoghighwayrefrigeratordallas
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We arrived on saturday July 7. I wanted to go to Best Western or to the Holiday Inn... I do not expect a lot from Days Inn. We had to pay close to 70 dollars.
The room needs new spreads and someone needs to learn how to vacume the whole room. THE area under the window was littered with pcs of dry wall. It had not been vacumed in a long time. I checked the beds to be sure they did not have any pets in there.
We was ok... But the light over the sink did not come on and needs fixing. Then the toliet has a broken flush lever.. It flushes ok but it is not good.
THEY claim to charge 100 a night.. For what we paid we should have had a clean room and things should work I wanted to get on the computer and sit at the desk but when I tried to get the chair out from under the desk the seat fell off the chair and a big screw on the floor.
Had they vacumed under the desk they may have had the chance to see it was broken,
I will say the breakfast was nice to us. We had waffles and cereal. BUT I would never go there again. We was one of the lucky ones it seems.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We checked 2 rooms and found bed bugs. We told them and they said they would give us two more rooms. We checked them rooms also and found them in those rooms to. So the manager said to try 2 more rooms and they were also in there. He said they did not have a problem but one of the rooms was vacant and had the door open with the mattresses out and bed bug spray on the floor. After that the manager said to take take our money back and leave and we did very happily.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Heidi F
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Disgusting! Smelly room, I was afraid to walk barefoot on the rug. I found someone else's hair on the bathroom wall and another in the shower. It looks like they painted over mold in the bathroom as well. Burn holes in the blanket, sheet and duvet.

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ValerieS78
Reviewed June 2, 2012

dest clerk was on cell phone talking in some foreign language when we walked in the lobby. He ignored us for several minutes while he finished his call. Rooms were dirty. One room had pee on the toilet seat. Wore shoes at all times because carpet so dirty. One bed was broken off the frame. Place was old and in need of repair. Pool was not very inviting. We were going to stay 2 nights but only stayed one. DO NOT STAY HERE

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cheryl W
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Room was inexpensive ($50 including tax) which is a good price, especially for a weekend (Saturday night) but the floor of the room was dirty, obviously had not been vacuumed since the last guest. Also, although the door lock and the bolt lock worked, the security lock at the top of the door was broken. I stacked my luggage in front of the door while I slept, just in case. I didn't try the breakfast, but when I opted for the McDonalds breakfast across the street, I overheard two different parties talking about the breakfast - it was so bad they gave up on the free breakfast and came to McDonalds instead.

Room Tip: Sounds carry here, so if you are a light sleeper, you may have problems! I am not a light sleeper, so I slept like a baby, in spite of the road noise and voices from other rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo