“So Good!”

Junkyard Dog Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Hohenwald
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I stopped here for a delightful lunch.. She had a cup of gumbo which was delicious. I shared my sweet potato fries and onion rings with her and even gave her a bite of my lunch pork chop which was soooo fine. great service,happy people..A must if you are in the area!

2  Thank Jim M

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife and I stumbled upon this place this past weekend, not much to choose from in that little town, so we decided to try this place. Made a good choice my wife had a really good steak and the ribs were surprisingly good. Would recommend this place if you find yourself in the middle of nowhere in Tennessee.

1  Thank jl g
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Visited the JunkYard Dog, Thursday 5/9/13, the food was great, the baked potato was one of the best Ive ever had. Service was great. Place is clean and service prompt. The music selection was the best, DONT CHANGE IT! I would highly recommend it and fully intend on going back. They have a venue rental for parties too, its called the Garage at the Junkyard I believe. It looked really neat from what I saw.

2  Thank Megan C
Reviewed January 16, 2013

It was rather dusty and filled with junk... we had the ribs and they were mediocre at best.. May try a steak next time around..

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Known as a steakhouse but I love the Chicken! Go almost once a week!