“Very cool place”
Review of Nana's Frozen Custard - CLOSED

Nana's Frozen Custard
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We love Nana's Frozen Custard. I love all the specialty desserts they offer and neat toppings. I wish my peanut allergic son could eat there but they use way too many peanut products. I do when he is not with me. The custard is delicious. My favorite is the Brownie points. So chocolately! Definitely a unique and great place to get dessert!

1  Thank aprilsumner
There are newer reviews for Nana's Frozen Custard

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Nana's has some great creations. My favorite it a cup of vanilla with chocolate and caramel and pecans. It is the "turtle" something. It's a little pricey, but makes for a good treat when you need something sweet. They are closed for a few months during winter since their only seating is outside, so I look forward to their opening. Great for kids or dates.

1  Thank MCH11062010
Reviewed July 13, 2011

The prices are a not higher, but the quality of the home made ingredients are impeccible. Has a 1950's type of drive in restaurant feel. Great for a friday night tri outside the city limits. Must try!

1  Thank topher1608
Reviewed December 17, 2010

It is extremely good. This is world's away from DQ. It costs a lot. You pay for what you get. Making your own sundaes at home is this place's main competition. You won't get better icecream in this town. Clumpies, Cold Stone, Marble Slab.... move over.

1  Thank DarkestOceans