“Wouldn't go back.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wisteria Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Description: We are dedicated to serving real Southern Dishes, prepared in the same manner in which they have been prepared for generations-with a few special touches belonging only to us.Many of our vegetables come from local farms for optimal flavor and nutrition.
“Wouldn't go back.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

My husband had the Buffett and said it was good. No one there but it was in the middle of the afternoon. Ordered a burger MR-M- Pink in the middle. Was well done. Long story about legalities over meat temperature. Server didn't know and chef didn't tell her until she brought it back. (it was on the ticket) Owner offered another one-free-but I didn't have time.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Hands down, the best restaurant in Chattanooga!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2011

The fried chicken is THE best I've ever tasted. I'm 50 years old,the fried okra tastes like the same recipe my great grandmother used.
My15 year old loved it...she is very picky eater!
Awesome waitress!! :) :)

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best Southern Style Fresh Food in the Area- Hands Down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2011

They use veggies from local farms, their French fries are fresh cut and never frozen. Their buffet is the best quality food I've had- and you simply cannot beat the price. Friendly owner, chef, and staff. Will go back regularly. They make most other local/chain restaurants pale in comparison. Outstanding!!

East Ridge, Tennessee
“OMG Granny couldn't have done better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

There was so much food to eat and it was all cooked better than Granny could have done! I felt like I was back in her kitchen eating it! This was awesome down home southern cooking and boy am I going to be back again and again. Gawd I'm going to gain a ton of weight! LOL.

• Visited August 2011
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Yum. Will definitely go back.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

Loved this dining experience! I went with my hubby and twins and we met friends there. This was an incredible experience. The atmosphere is very comfortable, the staff is friendly and the food is delicious. It was the best catfish I have had in a long while, and I love that they offer some dessert choices that you can't find everywhere. I had....what was it called? Lemon poppy seed? It was nice. We will be going back, even though it is quite a drive for us to get there, so I think that says it all.

Visited July 2011