“Don't Even Think About It” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ryan's Family Steakhouse - CLOSED

Ryan's Family Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Mt. Juliet, TN
“Don't Even Think About It”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

This is the only time I have ever paid for a buffet and left without eating a single thing. My wife and I have had good experiences at the Ryan's in Lebanon, TN, so I decided to give this location a try. Big mistake. Much of the food was cold and some was difficult to even recognize. But the most disgusting factor was the number of unsupervised children handling food and then putting it back on the serving table. Should have asked for my money back, but I was just glad to get out of the place.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank lightbreadman

Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

The food is just ok, nothing to rave about. Its buffet style, so you get a lot of choices, but the food is what we could all cook at home.

Algood, Tennessee
“There's a reason this chain has closed down in many cities.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2010

We didn't have this restaurant in our town, so we decided to try it. We seated ourselves, waited for a server to show up, and had to go find our own high chair. In fact, there was a server 2 tables away talking to a table, and I had to go by her to grab my own high chair. Service was not attentive. The food was uninteresting. The dessert bar had nice variety. The atmosphere was poor. The restaurant scored an 88 from the health department. We couldn't wait to leave. It was a real turn off.