“Good selection” 4 of 5 bubbles

JB's Pour House
Ranked #15 of 91 Restaurants in Hermitage
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tennessee
“Good selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Love eating at this place they always give half price appetizers and draft beer 2 servers everyday woop woop I'm a server so this is the place for me but unfortunately I don't drink anymore but I can still enjoy the half price appetizers which are really good their crab cakes are delish probably my favorite thing besides the wings. My friend ordered the nachos they looked really good.Staff is nice. Family friendly too.

1 Thank Monilou99

Nashville, Tennessee
“Awesome Father's Day Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

My family dined here on Father's Day and we very much enjoyed our dining experience at JB's. We sat out on the patio, which is very spacious. My son and I had cheeseburgers and fries, which were great and my partner had the ribs which he enjoyed very much. The service was top notch and we will for sure be returning here in the future.

• Visited June 2014
mount juiet
“Love this place ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We go here often. Service can be hit or miss, usually either great or terrible. I love their wasabi wings!!! Great place to watch a game too.

2 Thank monkc76
“Great wings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great place for a casual dinner outside. Service was prompt, friendly and informative. Food was very good, I reget not getting more wings!!!! Prices and portions were very reasonable. We will be returning to this place often!!!

• Visited May 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Late Night Hangout”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

Great place to hang out with friends, watch sports, talk and have a good time. The food is great, love the pretzels with cheese. The chili cheese fries as an appetizer is huge, I wasn't able to eat the whole thing by myself. Reasonably priced as well!

• Visited March 2014