“Great service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
altoona
“Great service”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We had an excellent server and the food was fresh and well cooked. Great experience. We didn't have to wait a long time even though they were quite busy.

Visited August 2014

Tennessee
“Prime rib”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

It takes awhile for the food to come out but I definitely love their prime rib one of my favorites. Staff always seems nice.

“Great service wonderful food and great atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

My wife & I came for a lunch/dinner to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary and we had a wonderful time! The entire staff made our celebration memorable!

• Visited July 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“A Horrible Outback”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have so few restaurants in this area, so it's really sad that this one is so bad. The quality of the food has gone down lately since I've been going for the past 10 years. I recently called in a curbside order and was told it would be 20 minutes. I showed up with in 25 minutes and there was no one working the curbside area. I had to go into the main restaurant to ask, and still no one showed up. I finally just had to leave.

• Visited July 2014
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Tasty, consistent”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I done here 3-4 times / year. The food is above average and consistent. The service is also good. One of the advantages of a chain is you know what to expect. If you're looking for a good meal...stop by Outback in Hermitage. Would rate 3.5 stars