“Tasty, consistent”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 93 Restaurants in Hermitage
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I done here 3-4 times / year. The food is above average and consistent. The service is also good. One of the advantages of a chain is you know what to expect. If you're looking for a good meal...stop by Outback in Hermitage. Would rate 3.5 stars

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Outback in Hermitage TN is one of the best dinner places around. Best steak and service at the bar. Excellent!

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Ordered soup and salad. Salad swimming In dressing and creamy onion soup looked As if some one had already eaten once. My husband had chicken tenders minus the chicken. Normally good but haven't been here in a while. Probably won't return.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I went to dinner solo. The dining room was busy. There were many people in front of me. The hostess recommended that I sit at an open table in the bar area to avoid waiting for a table in the dining room. So, I took her advice and so did the couple in front of me. The couple sat at a table next to me, they were greeted immediately and I was not. While I watched the couple receive their drinks and then appetizers, I sat patiently while servers continued to walk by me. Every time I tried to get a servers attention, it didn’t work. I felt invisible. I would have left, but I wanted a steak and didn’t feel like searching the town for another restaurant and waiting in line somewhere else. As I stood up and started walking to the bar a waiter saw me and came over. Nothing was said about my wait. I hate when people make a scene, but think it’s important to share to my experience to other guests. The server took my order and I finally got my steak.

1  Thank mike_finds_the_best
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Good food, but nothing special. Just your typical chain steakhouse... The service is usually pretty good and the food tastes good, but if you want something more unique, there are better choices just down the road (Hermitage Steakhouse).