“Staff Makes this Place”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Annapolis, Maryland
“Staff Makes this Place”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My son and I traveled from MD for a college visit. It's an Outback so the food is pretty similar to others, the steaks and bloomin' onion were good but the vegetables were overcooked to the point of being soggy. So as far as food it was 3/5. But the service was excellent. We waited about 20 minutes on a Friday night (7:00-7:30) to be seated which I thought was fair. When we got to our table our server Tina M. was cheerful and attentive but she was not alone. During our visit we were visited by at least 3 different waitstaff offering refills and assistance all of which were extremely courteous. A pleasant surprise for an Outback and definitely 5/5. So overall the service would bring us back here the next time we visit Nashville.

• Visited March 2013

Nashville, tn
“Don't bother”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Called ahead supposedly wait time is halved but still waited over an hour. Server got orders wrong and had to ask for items not received to be taken off the bills. Not a good experience. One of our party's steaks way over cooked. Will not return.

Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Worst outback in system.”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Last two times my family ate there food was terrible. I figured the first time, just a bad night. Second time was worse. I wrote on their website about my complaints. Their auto response said I would here from them within two business days. Two weeks later, I still have heard nothing. They will hear from me no more. Their loss, my gain.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Awesome Staff!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I am a regular at this Outback, I eat there sometimes 3 times a week! The food is great and the staff are exceptional. Shandy, John, Amanda, Aubrey, Kayla, Leela, and so many more are just terrific and provide over the top service during every visit. And trivia with Shandy on Thursday nights is a blast too.

• Visited December 2012
Florida, United States
“Fun Night!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Most Outbacks I've eaten in are good, clean, friendly...this one fits that same bill! Good drinks, good food, good service!

Visited July 2012