“Not a buffet - Fried rice was excellent”
Review of No 1

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #68 of 91 Restaurants in Hermitage
Davenport, Iowa
“Not a buffet - Fried rice was excellent”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

This is not a buffet, it's a carryout place. The fried rice that comes with the combo platters is excellent. I had the Kung Pao chicken and my wife had the cashew chicken. Both were very good. We chose to eat it in the restaurant which only has 4 tables for dine-in. While we waiting I looked around and took notice of how clean the dining area was. Many Chinese carryout places are disgusting but this one was clean and actually usable.

Visited July 2014

Hermitage, Tennessee
“Never ever ever!! Please don't eat here”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Never ever ever!!! They refused to serve my wife and I after they delivered the wrong food! I sent back the wrong part of the order and because of that and they said "you have trouble here". Like we did something wrong! I went to restaurant to talk to them about it and they were so rude . Please do not give them your business they are truly rude this isn't fake or made up, they do not deserve your business.

• Visited January 2013
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Good Chinese food”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I like No.1 for its fried rice and noodle dishes. They are quick in preparing the food while you wait.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Good fast chinese food!”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We order from here about once a month. The food is always good & at our house in less that 30 minutes. The people that answer the phones are very hard to understand but what chinese restaurant isn't like that. My order has always been 100% accurate. Overall I would recommend!

1 Thank daisy82805