“Salsa looks and tastes like ketchup. The worst!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Salsa looks and tastes like ketchup. The worst!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Service was really slow. I had the beef and shrimp fajitas. Shrimp was really good, beef was tasteless and cut into too small of strips. The flour tortillas were the smallest I've ever seen for fajitas and its extra if you want more. Margarita is no good. Glad I only paid half price for it. I would not come back here. Salsa alone has chased me off. The worst I've ever had.

• Visited August 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

This restaurant is a lot like Las Palmas downtown (my favorite). While I prefer Las Palmas a bit more, this is a great local alternative.

• Visited August 2012
Old Hickory, Tennessee
“Good Mexican, Great Happy Hour”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The food here was pretty good. The chips were good, salsa was just ok. I had the grand tacos supreme with ribeye and they were huge and really tasty. My hubs had the shrimp chimichanga and he said it was ok. That came with either rice or beans, having both was an additional $1.79, and no sour cream. The best part though, was the happy hour special. Sunday through Wednesday they have half price 10 oz. or jumbo margaritas. I had a jumbo frozen strawberry for $3.60. I think there is a time window but we were there at around 5pm.
Overall I would say to try it out. It was our first time and I think we will go back.

Visited November 2012
Brea,CA / Chattanooga, TN
“Authentic Mexican Done Very Well!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great meals, using authentic ingredients, done the Mexican way. The taste tingles and the flavor wraps around your tongue like a zarape blanket.

Visited September 2012
“ignored us”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Went on fathers day. The place was not busy. Stood several minutes at the hostess station yo get seated. No one even looked at us. 2 employees walked past us twice but never said anything to us. We waited a few more minutes and left.

Visited June 2012