“B-Dubs!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #39 of 95 Restaurants in Hermitage
Reviewed April 4, 2014

My friends and I go here at least once a month. We like to sit in the bar area, depending on where we sit we sometimes get the same waitress which isn't always a good thing. We spend quite a bit of money and a few times had to put our own food/glasses away. We have a good time regardless, but we try to make sure we don't get the same girl every time.

Trivia nights are fun. Great food! Love that they have Smirnoff since I don't drink beer.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is probably the best Buffalo Wild Wings I have been to. The beer is always fresh, and the service is fast. The boneless wings don't have a lot of breading, unlike many places, and the chicken is always cooked well. Spice it up with some Blazin'!

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I Love going to BWW I am a huge fan of their wings and the Variety of Flavors. Jeff their Bar Manager is a Great guy and always stops by to say Hi. In my opinion their liquor prices are high but the wings and Atmosphere are Excellent

1  Thank Phantom0413
Reviewed June 29, 2013

If you like sports on tv and good wings then this is your place.A nice choice of wing varieties with a bit more family environment than the other wing place in town.

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!