“Except for NCAA booking other places, we'd have stayed elsewhere.”

Vista Inn & Suites Airport East
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hermitage
Goodspring, Tennessee
“Except for NCAA booking other places, we'd have stayed elsewhere.”
Reviewed June 8, 2010

Outdated TV, poor selection of channels, no newspaper, cramped room, no facial tissues, no table, no high speed internet, rusty shower drain, skimpy "continental breakfast'"overall a poor-to-fair room. There was a micro/frdge in the room that was OK.
It's main redeeming feature was its location near to the airport and our friends in the area.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
snayp, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites Airport East, responded to this review, January 11, 2012
I am glad to hear you were able to experience our facility at least once before you looked at any other place to stay. Our facility is an economy brand with many of amenities that our comparable to other hotels that are in the midscale range and higher priced. I see that you did not enjoy certain aspect of the hotel, but since then have upgraded to Comcast high-speed internet that we offer free to our guest along with updated linens and fixtures (no more rusty drains), high pressured water saver shower heads and many more. As for our location we are merely 2 exits away from the Nashville, TN (BNA) airport and only 15 minutes from downtown. We are also in a close proximity of many attractions such as the Nashville Shores Water Park (half a mile only) Grand Ole Opry, Nashville Zoo. Ryman Auditorium and many more. Thank you for staying at our facility and hope to see you and others enjoy all the amenities we have to offer.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
nashville tn
Reviewed May 23, 2010

I had a meeting in Nashville and conducted my meeting in the room. The internet was very fast as me and my associates were sending vital information back and forth to corporate. After a long day I had a very comfortable bed and enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning. Low rate and many free amenities.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed April 29, 2010

Front Desk and employees were very friendly and courteous. Hotel room was clean. Did not hear any noise from rooms beside us, and only heard others if someone walked past our window talking. Free Wi-Fi was excellent. The continental breakfast was limited, we would grab bagels from Panera Bread which is right down the street. The location of the hotel is great, many restaurants and stores within a few miles as well as a couple restaurants within walking distance. If you want bells and whistles, this is not your hotel, but if you are looking for inexpensive and clean and great managment, this is your place! P.S. at the time I was there, the swimming pool was not in working condition.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
billytate0
Reviewed February 18, 2010

I was a little skeptical about this place after reading the other reviews, but it turned out well. The room was clean and you can't beat the services for the price ($40). I got free wi-fi, microwave, refrigerator, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, nice tv (could use some more channels), and an average breakfast.

I didn't use all these things, but it was nice to know that they were there if I needed to use them.

Room was also quiet, and the beds and bathroom were clean. It wasn't a 5 star hotel, but for $40 it was perfectly acceptable.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed April 20, 2009

My husband and I were on our way to Knoxville and spent the night here. We have stayed at cheap motels many times before and I was not prepared for this experience. We booked a room on the second floor and we walked in and turned on the light and I was HORRIFIED to see hundreds of those brown German Cockroaches scattering along the walls and ceilings! I am not exaggerating one bit! We just stopped and stared because I have never seen anything quite like this in my whole life. They were on the walls and on the ceilings everywhere!! I wish I had taken pictures to post but we booked it out of there so fast there wasnt enough time. The clerk was trying to get me to book another room on the other side of the motel and I was trying to explain to him what I saw and that it was obvious that this hotel was infested with roaches. He refunded my credit card the $60 and we left. DO NOT STAY HERE!! I believe the room number was room 248.

Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank emily d
nashville
Reviewed January 15, 2009

I live in Nashville and this hotel is known for drug addicts. It's pretty cheap and very run down. It's known for a lot of kids partying.

• Stayed June 2006
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank 2186
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed June 1, 2008

This has to be the worst staffing and motel I've ever attempted to stay in my 30 days of travel around the United States. I reserved the room online in March and called only two days ago to cancel the reservation after receiving a full confirmation of the room and information back by email. When I call to cancel, I received someone not from the United States who told me I had no such reservation in the system after I spelled out my name, four times, and gave him the confirmation number at least four times as well. He continually put me on hold to take other phone calls and came back only to ask me the same questions again about my name and reservation confirmation number. This is ridiculous! I emailed them a full copy of my email for the reservation asking them to reply back to it to confirm it was cancelled, but they never replied. Also, the email goes to [--] so it's not even going to what seems to be a legitimate business email. Stay away, far way, run far away from this motel...you'll be quite happy if you never stay there ever if you're in Nashville, TN!!

Stayed June 2008
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermitage
Suburban Lodge Hermitage
Motel 6 Nashville - Airport
Motel 6 Nashville - Airport
#110 of 155 in Nashville
Best Western Plus Nashville Airport Hotel

Been to Vista Inn & Suites Airport East? Share your experiences!