“Unbelievale!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hermitage Inn

Hermitage Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hermitage
Hermitage Inn
You added Hermitage Inn to your Saves list
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Hermitage
Hermitage, Tennessee
“Unbelievale!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

Had a rough week with family in the hospital. Just wanting a comfortable place to rest my head. They only had one room left. It was a jacuzzi suite for $79 a night. Got in the room and it wasn't completely sickening. Went to use the jacuzzi but had to go buy bathroom cleaner as it was disgusting. Hadn't paid much attention but as I was cleaning it I noticed most of the knobs were missing. Ended up basically taking a hot bath. I was trying to make the best of it and most everything was going ok until we turned out the lights to head to sleep. My wife had to get up to use the restroom. When she turned on the bathroom lights bugs scattered. I jumped up and killed as many as I could. I managed to get about 8 of them. I went to the front desk and was told they had no bug problems and I was out of luck. I went back to the room to pack up my stuff and had a knock at the door. Two employees were there wanting to see the bugs. I brought them into the bathroom where the bug guts were squished on the walls and floor. The answer I got was "yeah those are bugs" I requested my money back and was told they couldn't do that since it had been more than 6 hours since I had paid for the room. Remember that hospital thing. I had paid for the room and headed back to the hospital. I didn't get into the room until several hours later so I was only in the room about 3 hours. They said they would have to get a refund from the pest company they use and get back to me in 3 weeks when the pest company returned to treat again. Never heard anything!As I was dropping off my room card there was another couple who were obviously upset coming up. The man threw the room card at the after hours window and walked off cussing the employees. I left, had to drive an hour, and sleep in the floor of a friends house. This place should be shut down!!! You need to add some less complimentary options for style of this place! Bug infested, run down, dirty.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
6 Thank jcason

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Fort Worth, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2009

This is the worse hotel I've ever stayed in! The initial appearance of the room looked like they were still remodeling it. The towels were dirty. The sheets were dirty. The bathroom was disgusting (if it was clean, you couldn't tell)! My trash can was molded, but they put lined it with a plastic bag to hide it. I recommend sleeping in your car before you check into this place! I am not exaggerating, but I just can't believe that a hotel can be this bad. My employer asked me to give them a report on my stay here, in which I will tell them to remove this hotel from their list!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
4 Thank suspence71

Travelers are raving about these Hermitage hotels

east tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2009

I was awakended at 6am with a phone call from a prostitute that apparently needed a little extra buisiness before reporting back to her pimp. The worst was that when I got home I noticed bug bites coming up on my skin. They continued to get worse and were diagnosed as BED BUG BITES! UGH! I have since been to dr. and have beginnings of staph infection in some of the bites.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
4 Thank coach123
LA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2008

So Gross. Seriously, come on Hermitage. I think I saw this motel on Intervention. Save yourself and your 40 dollars. If you love crack and dirt, then you will feel right at home at the good Ol Hermitaeg Inn.

• Liked — gross
  • Disliked — poor
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
      Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank CtotheV
nashville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2007

My room had a snake in about 5 feet long with a 2 inch circumference. The big issue to the staff was not that there WAS a snake, but "How big was it?". The place is filled with meth-addicts and alcoholics and the rooms are disgusting.

Stayed September 2007
8 Thank kurlos
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermitage
Suburban Lodge Hermitage
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - Opryland
BEST WESTERN Suites Near Opryland
The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland

Been to Hermitage Inn? Share your experiences!