“Wonderful!!!”

Ranked #5 of 91 Restaurants in Hermitage
Good for: Families with children
“Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Food is excellent!! I've loved everything I've ever eaten there! Owner is great.

1 Thank Karcher34

Nashville, Tennessee
“I LOVE CAFE BOSNA!”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Cafe Bosna is WONDERFUL (that is if you can see past the not so visually appealing exterior)! The food is great, the service was exceptional, and the atmosphere is quaint and welcoming thanks to the owner who gave us her all. I will def visit again!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Treva M
Nashville, Tennessee
“So much delicious food”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My dad came to visit and wanted to eat somewhere different. Since I haven't been in Nashville too long, I turned to the internet and it said "Go to Cafe Bosna right this instant!" That definitely was one of the best decisions I have made. It's a small little restaurant tucked into a corner strip mall, but it definitely delivers on the food. The owner whips it up after you order and it's so good. The pita bread is excellent and the stuffed grape leaves were possibly the best I've ever had. Don't skip on the desert - the baklava is deliciously rich - you'll leave stuffed and happy. The only downside is that it's BYOB if you want a drink, and a nice glass of wine would have rounded out the meal.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank TNDamisi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellence in a small package!”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Don't underestimate this restaurant when you see it. It may be small but the food exceeds the expectations. The owner is the waitress and cook. She even handmakes everything and it shows.
This has become one of our new favorite stops. Enjoy!

1 Thank Carmonlovesbrien
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hands down best restaurant in Hermitage!”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I just wanted say that this place has a 95% Like on Urban Spoon with over 150 ratings, no small feat for a restaurant on that site! The guy who only gave this 3 stars must have come on an off day, which we have yet to experience. And we hit this place 3-4 times a month. When we take friends out for the first time, they always end up begging to come back! Love the food, love the owner, love the atmosphere. Feels like being in a little bistro in Europe. Foodies won't be disapponted!

1 Thank NoBeatenPaths

Been to Cafe Bosna? Share your experiences!