“Wide variety of good tasty food”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #51 of 91 Restaurants in Hermitage
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed May 5, 2012

this place has a wide variety of good food. All the items I have had were very tasty and fresh.

There are newer reviews for Golden Corral

Reviewed May 4, 2012

have a big salad couple plates of great food and a couple desserts, so full it hurts riding home

Reviewed March 19, 2012

No one even greeted us after 15 min! I know its a buffet but I would like to know who's going to refill my drinks! I had to servers yelling back and forth across the alley at each other and almost ran over my child! But they can't stop playing to get my drink order and take my money. They do have a sign that says tipping is appreciated, ha! Well I guess since I went thirsty I will just tip myself for refilling my own drinks! The food was not only terrible but cold right of the steam line!

Reviewed January 21, 2011

My wife and I went to visit our oldest Son and see the Grandkids. This was the 2nd time to eat at this Golden Corral and both times the wait staff and the food was very good. I will be back next visit too.

Reviewed June 27, 2010

food was fair, not great like when it first opened. Bill Pool Nashville, Tn.

1  Thank Ozark_10