“Thai Like It! ...”

Dusit Thai
Ranked #38 of 92 Restaurants in Hermitage
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I've been to Dusit Thai three times and each visit has been rewarded with solid, well-prepared meals. While dimly lit, the dining area offers plenty of room in booths or at table seating. The appetizers (wonton, rolls, dumplings) were tasty and hit the mark. The Spicy & Sour soup was well-balanced, but the Tom Kha (chicken flavored coconut milk soup with lime juice kaffir leaves, lemon grass, and mushrooms) was the star of the day. The Thai Red Curry pleased the finicky eater in our group, and the noodle-based entrées (Pad Thai, Pad See-Ew) were very tasty and spiced just right. Try the Thai Iced Tea - what a wonderful surprise!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I Love the Curries and my wife likes the Pad Thai...they sell beer and their Basil Garlic Ginger with chicken is Incredibly tasty .We always fell great after we leave..no MSG need I say anymore

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Love, love, love Dusit Thai!!! Everything is good! Our favorites dishes are the roasted duck with red curry sauce and the chicken panang curry is to die for! We can never finish our plates because the servings are very generous (which is perfect for us because we pack our leftover and get a delicious lunch the day after). It is conveniently located nearby the airport and we pick our flights based on meal time so that we can treat ourselves with the best Thai food in the Nashville-Murfreesboro area! Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was wanting Thai food..my husband wanted Chinese..He called in an order at his favorite Chinese place and called in an order of Green Curry with Chicken for me at Dusit Thai. I asked for Hot and it was. I really enjoyed it. The flavors were incredible. Lots of rice too came with order. I will certainly order again here. Nice Thai in Hermitage.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I realize it's a family restaurant, but I wish owner/operators would realize that three TVs showing the Disney Channel for the resident 7-year-old does not make for a happy dining atmosphere. They aren't the only ones who do this, though.

The main dishes here are excellent, and the folks will make it as spicy as you want it. Sadly the fresh spring rolls are disappointing; they're the size of bratwursts, but nothing's going on inside but lettuce, rice noodles, and carrots. No taste. :(

So the curry dishes, Tom Kha soup, and Thai iced tea all get an A+. Atmosphere gets a C. Those poor rolls get a D-. Still not bad overall!

1  Thank KatS_Unique_Char

Been to Dusit Thai? Share your experiences!