“Best Thai in Nashville!!!”
Review of Dusit Thai

Dusit Thai
Ranked #37 of 91 Restaurants in Hermitage
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Love, love, love Dusit Thai!!! Everything is good! Our favorites dishes are the roasted duck with red curry sauce and the chicken panang curry is to die for! We can never finish our plates because the servings are very generous (which is perfect for us because we pack our leftover and get a delicious lunch the day after). It is conveniently located nearby the airport and we pick our flights based on meal time so that we can treat ourselves with the best Thai food in the Nashville-Murfreesboro area! Highly recommend this restaurant!

There are newer reviews for Dusit Thai

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was wanting Thai food..my husband wanted Chinese..He called in an order at his favorite Chinese place and called in an order of Green Curry with Chicken for me at Dusit Thai. I asked for Hot and it was. I really enjoyed it. The flavors were incredible. Lots of rice too came with order. I will certainly order again here. Nice Thai in Hermitage.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I realize it's a family restaurant, but I wish owner/operators would realize that three TVs showing the Disney Channel for the resident 7-year-old does not make for a happy dining atmosphere. They aren't the only ones who do this, though.

The main dishes here are excellent, and the folks will make it as spicy as you want it. Sadly the fresh spring rolls are disappointing; they're the size of bratwursts, but nothing's going on inside but lettuce, rice noodles, and carrots. No taste. :(

So the curry dishes, Tom Kha soup, and Thai iced tea all get an A+. Atmosphere gets a C. Those poor rolls get a D-. Still not bad overall!

1  Thank KatS_Unique_Char
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We came hungry and left satisfied. And, if that's not enough to get you to go this wonderful Thai restaurant, continue reading. The service was prompt. My husband, son and I were all craving the same thing -- Pad Thai -- the spicy noodle dish with bamboo shoots, green onions and chopped peanuts. We were going to order ours with chicken only and our server said we could get the same dish with chicken and shrimp for $9.95 each and that's is what we all chose. We also ordered Tom Kha soup -- the coconut soup with mushrooms and chicken for $2.50 a cup (actually a small bowl) and one order of spring rolls for $2.50 -- it came with two rolls. We got our food fairly quickly and devoured it all. The price for three orders of Pad Thai, two cups of soup, one order of spring rolls and one sweet tea was about $43. It was a pleasant atmosphere and our server was helpful and knowledgeable. We will return.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We have always loved to go to Royal Thai in Hermitage and it has always been excellent. We visited on 09/09/11 and discovered it has been sold and changed names. It's now called Dusit Thai. Service was top notch and although the food was good, I would say that it's one notch below Royal Thai only because my Tom Ka Kai soup was a bit too salty.

Been to Dusit Thai? Share your experiences!