The hotel first double occupied the room. Upon entrance of the room it reeked of smoke (it was a nonsmoking room). The pool is tiny (don't let pics fool you). There were bugs crawling on the ceiling. There were cigarette burns on the bed sheets. Breakfast was terrible-watered down waffle mix & empty fridge both mornings. It was absolutely disgusting, I did not even eat the second morning. I would have only stayed one night, but I booked it on line and could not cancel.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking