“Un super 8”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hermitage
Owensboro
“Un super 8”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

People washing clothes iin room and hanging them on outside rail to dry.
Chicken bones like they had been thrown over the rail and other liiter on parking lot.
Not up to Wyndham standards that we have experenced in other Hotels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

CBant, General Manager at Super 8 Hermitage Nashville, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Thank you for your review. We had since notified our guest that hanging clothing over our banisters is not permitted. We also also making more rounds through the parking lot to ensure it stays tiddy. We would love to have you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was not impressed with this motel and would have gone to another if I had the time to search. The comforter in a non-smoking room had cigarette burns, the hot water was incorrect in the shower, the room looked and felt old from the corroded sprinkler to the microwave that was missing the front cover on the door.

• Stayed May 2013
CBant, General Manager at Super 8 Hermitage Nashville, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you stay did not meet expectations and will take the necessary steps to ensure that these problems do not arise again. Please consider giving us another try.

Travelers are raving about these Hermitage hotels

LaVergne TN
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Amanda at check in was nice. My husband and I wanted a jacuzzi room for our 7 year anniverery. I called several hotels due to my husband being 6 foot 6 and needed one he could fit in, Super 8 said they could accomadate us. We put our stuff in room and for over 100 dollars this room was very plain. No micro-fridge, nothing special but it had a jacuzzi so we were ok with it. We took our son to the indoor pool until babysitter came so we didnt actually use room till 6pm. One of the jets was out and there is only 4, the knob to drain water kept falling on us, there was a nasty grimy mold behind it! the caulking was only there to cover up more mold!!! I called front desk immediately and explained our issues and was told there was nothing she could do???? WOW! So i politely told her I will take it up with mannagement. She said ok fine and with attitude. At 1130 I went outside and there is a man looking into my car! I yell at him and he gets in a maroon van and asks me for money! I went to office and told a man at front desk. He said nothing! This man in the maroon van followed me across the street to a store and again began harassing me! So I wake my husband up and we both get no rest for fear of our car being broke into. I am a front desk clerk at a very popular hotel and have been for 7 years and we have a hassle free guarentee. The way I was treated would never fly with my company. The check out process was just has horrible has the entire night! I made a list for front desk and manager of everything that happened and that was wrong with room. I had a splitting headache and I was irratable from no sleep so I told him to give list to management and explain. He was cut off, she didnt even read what I wrote, no name tag so no name and all she said was 10 dollars off twice??? No apalogy, very rude and cold. I have never been treated so horrible and so just I do not care at all customer service! I will be calling corporate since no employee there seem to want to handle anything and maybe they can assist me. Take my advice and steer clear! You may be independently owned but you are supposed to represent Super 8's brand name and your standards are low.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermitage
Suburban Lodge Hermitage
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nashville Airport East
Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
#78 of 155 in Nashville

Been to Super 8 Hermitage Nashville? Share your experiences!