“A problem with the TV and the options left for breakfast...”

Super 8 Hermitage Nashville
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hermitage

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Powell
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Lights in bathroom wouldn't work & lamp wouldn't turn on. Called front desk & told them. Her response was: oh well if its the bathroom light just push red button on plug next to sink & it will reset circuit. For the lamp I'll have to see if I can find any bulbs. Was barely any water pressure. Cigarette burn in comforter. But other than that it was ok. Usually stay there when we take our child to Vanderbilt. Will look for somewhere else to stay. Big difference since June 2012.My sister goes to Vanderbilt also & has stayed there not sure if she will in future. Sorry!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

CBant, General Manager at Super 8 Hermitage Nashville, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
We are terribly sorry to hear about your most recent stay and will address you concerns with our staff. We would love to have you back again.
PARIS
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Looks can be very decivieng. it looks nice smell nice and is clean so I thought. i stayen in room 220 with my daughter and my dog which is a pitbull and was very grateful that he was welcomed. My daughter and i slept in the same bed, which was the one closets to the window. The next morning we woke up and were covered in red dots that itched . I am not familiar with bed bugs what so ever so I was unaware of what had happened to us. After asking around and showing many people these marks they had explained to me that we had been bitten by bed bugs they bit in threes we had bites on our faces feet arms neck and side. I called the hotel to inform them of this they sapposidly logged my complaint tand said the manger would get back with me well it had been three days and i have yet to hear anything from them. Maybe bacuse I stayed under the friends and family rate they felt as if I deserved no compensation. I know it is not there fault for the bed bugs but I do feel as if it would have been nice to hear from a rep with at the least and apology of some sort. I recommend they take down the signs in their bathroom about trying to go green by asking us to reuse towels and bed covers. In some instantces poeple may use the signal to say hey i can reuse my stuff and not even be staying another night. If you decide to stay here, before bring any of your items in and getting comfortable raise up the matress and check for bed bugs. These little critters could ruin your life they are hick hikers and extremely hard and exspensive to get rid of.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers are raving about these Hermitage hotels

Rileyjr
Reviewed January 16, 2013

While traveling to the East coast, we needed a place to stay, and this was perfect. Close to the interstate highway, and we were pleasantly surprised at the good breakfast. The staff was friendly and was helpful when I asked directions. I would have no reservations staying here again.

Room Tip: The television was not very good to watch as the signal was bad from their provider.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermitage
Suburban Lodge Hermitage
Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
#76 of 155 in Nashville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nashville Airport East

Been to Super 8 Hermitage Nashville? Share your experiences!