“An average sub experience”
Review of Jimmy John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #74 of 154 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Was average---service was friendly and speedy-food ok,didn't see a place to eat outside and inside was set up in a strange way not giving much room

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I've been eating here for a long time, but just getting around to the review. I like Jimmy Johns. They are quick, the bread fresh with substance, selection is good, and I like their chips. What else can I say...great sandwich

1  Thank Carl M
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I went to pick up our order because there was no option to pay the tip via CC online. Not a big deal but the quality of the sandwich was mediocre compared to the JJs we have come to love in Wichita, KS.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We have never had a bad experience at JJ's. The food is a bit bland and inoffensive (for lack of a better term) but I never feel as though I didn't get my money's worth. The kids love it, too.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Had my first Jimmy John's sub while on vacation this past week. I've only herd about their subs from Kevin Harvick, who they sponsor in NASCAR and his twitter feed. So I decided to give them a try and it's the best sub I've ever had. And their delivery was incredibly fast, I had place the order and they we're at my hotel room within 10 minutes max.