“Love their drinks”

Dining options: Breakfast
Nashville, Tennessee
“Love their drinks”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This place has reasonably priced drinks and they are delicious. It is a very small booth that you drive up to, but you can also walk up to place an order. I LOVE the iced non fat lattes and my daughters love their strawberry smoothies. My husband orders their white hot chocolate and they always make it like it should be. He's had problems with other places who do not make it right. I have never been disappointed with my drinks . . . they are always correct. The ladies there are friendly and because I go there often, they usually know what my order will be. They do have a punch card, where you get a free drink after 10 punches. It is worth a visit!

• Visited June 2014

Parsons, Tennessee
“No coffee”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I know that they specialize in espresso, but would it be that hard to but in a coffee pot. Asked for brewed coffee, they didn't have any.... they suggested the Americano. It was definitely not the same. We like coffee.... regular brewed coffee. This is not the place for us.

• Visited January 2014
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Great Coffee, you should give it a try..something different then a chain location....”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Try this place.. I think you will like it if you really like good coffee...give the small guy a chance..over the chain brands.....you might find something special.

• Visited July 2012